Match Thread Coventry City vs Northampton Town (Checkatrade) (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Games going a bit flat. Need another goal. We're passing it around nice though.

Happy_Martian

I know people were going to not go to the game as a protest, maybe they've decided to avoid the game totally (including this site) as part of that protest ?

Happy_Martian

And any news on the crowd numbers ? Just count their legs and divide by two. Shouldn't take that long.

stupot07

Whats the crowd looking like. I decided to keep my #bteamboycott

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gint11

What's the occasion tonight? There's 32,000 fans dressed as blue seats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

200 people watching the thread and no one making a noise.

Good job replicating the Ricoh atmosphere guys!

covmark

Yeah, I'm one of the watchers, find it difficult to get excited about this watered down competition. It was pretty crap before reserve teams were introduced. Now it's pathetic.
Having said that, wins breed confidence. So hopefully we gain a victory tonight and we'll be looking for three wins on the bounce in our next game.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

We should start a Mexican Wave!

together_002.gif~c200

Happy_Martian

I'm trying my best. And even my jokes aren't making a ripple tonight :(

stevefloyd

Not too many here.. cov fans or Northampton fans.. game started lively then went a bit quiet.. Jones looked lively in thd first 15 minutes and has gone off the boil... sordell dont look that interested Agyei again started bright but gone quieter.. Northampton dont look too good watch them come out blazing 2nd half

Happy_Martian

2085 hardy souls in the Ricoh, according to CWR

Grendel

Shut up donkey boy

Jones was here last year and looked just as good as Murphy maddison and Armstrong quite quickly.

And sordell would have been great in that time too.

Armstrong was something truly special but in league 1 sordell can get same amount of goals even if he doesn't go on to have a career to match armstrongs

Jones looks as good as a player Everton are apparantly interested in and who is scoring regularly in the championship.

Really?

Evo1883

No , Jones isn't on the same level as Jacob Murphy , not even close .
Murphy is currently smashing the championship up with Norwich , he let his head drop here due to some of our supporters getting on his back every game .
Lad has a lot of talent

Esoterica

I don't care about this competition at all, it's been ridiculously butchered but I hope it can be good momentum for the team. I did lie through my teeth to the missus though and told her it was a very important cup tie against our local rivals, so she's leaving me in peace tonight! :angelic:

Sky Blue Pete

I don't care about this competition at all, it's been ridiculously butchered but I hope it can be good momentum for the team. I did lie through my teeth to the missus though and told her it was a very important cup tie against our local rivals, so she's leaving me in peace tonight! :angelic:
how's the knee?

Users who are viewing this thread