Match Thread Coventry v AFC Wim'don Match Thread - Wednesday 28th Sep (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Well this will infuriate people bit that just confirmed what extended highlights told me. We play some good stuff. We better team in game. We let shit goals in. But overall we deserve to be mid table at least.

Deserved that equaliser even if looked offside. We will start winning soon (lol) if we keep mowbray.

Tudgy shit. Should have been subbed off
Reid excellent
Happy for Wright

Everyone relax. We will be fine
So you praise him then disagree with his decision straight after.

We were very lucky for a point, didn't we only get about 2 or 3 on target?

shmmeee

Drivel

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I mean the last people responsible for the quality of managers we've had over the years are the people appointing the managers, or the people appointing the people appointing the managers. They're probably really good at picking managers but we keep getting shit ones because...um...

Either we pick shit managers or we don't back the good ones properly. Eventually, you've got to stop blaming the shit managers.

ccfcway

sounds a defeated man

referring to they club by saying "the have to invest and keep them"

very much sounds like he is off

lets see what the next few hours / day brings

Grendel

He's gone.

covcity4life

So you praise him then disagree with his decision straight after.

We were very lucky for a point, didn't we only get about 2 or 3 on target?
Praising someone doesn't mean you think they are perfect. Just think he will cracking it with us soon

Tudgay missed a sitter. Sordell chance not as clear cut but keeper had to make save.

First half shouldn't be forgotten. Overall can't be too unhappy

Captain Dart

Someone call the Samaritans, TM sounds like he needs to be on suicide watch tonight.

oucho

Has he announced on air he is off? Or does he expect / know that Tim was goung to sack him if no win tonight?

ccfcway

CWR "can we assume you are consider quitting"

TM "10 games we are bottom, a long long way from promotion. We have babies in a mans league"

oucho

Not listening so someone do us a favour and confirm what TM has said please. I won't infer he's gone just because people comment on his tone of voice.

covhead1

I kinda feel sorry for him.....but wtf we need a better manager. TM has really let us down.

Users who are viewing this thread