England v Uruguay (1 Viewer)

Otis

And Johnson needs putting down.

Otis

How did their guy get away with that foul on Sturridge without a card?

Unbelievable.

Otis

I expected us to control this game with them playing more on the counter, but they are controlling the game for the most part.

Wanted us to go out with a bit of pride, but so far this is the England of old..

Otis

Major surgery at half time.

Passng poor, marking poor, lots of errors.

Unless we change things at half time Uruguay I think will end up strolling this.

Otis

Embarrassing, how many times can we kick the ball out of play

It's like we are a completely different team to Saturday. I just wonder how much that Italian loss took out of the players mentally. Suddenly lost the ability to pass.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It's like we are a completely different team to Saturday. I just wonder how much that Italian loss took out of the players mentally. Suddenly lost the ability to pass.

You wouldn't believe it's the same personnel with a Minot tweak in formation would you! Looking very dire!

Are we really going to follow Spain out of the WC after only two games? :(

Otis

Would like to see the Ox on. Uruguayan players committing a lot of fouls. Keep taking them on and I can see a red card coming.

We don't seem to get much luck though at times do we. They should already DEFINITELY be down to 10 men. Can't believe their guy didn't get a second yellow card.

Otis

England remind me of the City in so many ways. Promise lots, fail to deliver on the big stage.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think its more that Uruguay are pressing us a lot and forcing us into mistakes, Italy were happy to sit back and soak up the pressure last game.

Will improve as Uruguay tire but whether it will be enough I don't know

SkyblueBazza

Adrian Chiles is watching a different game I think "England are playing rather well". Took a significant backward step since Saturday IMO - although Rooney seems to be play better.

PUSB

J

Jack Griffin

Jagielka ... utter shite.. lost Suarez & then jumped for ball he had no chance of getting.

Otis

Defence is our weakness. That's why we need more creativity up the final third of the field.

I know Uruaguay have played well but we are pretty piss poor let's face it.

Grendel

I'm not sure what's worse - England's performance or Adrian chiles babbling

Otis

Wasn't sure it was possible, but we have come out second half and proceeded to play worse.

Users who are viewing this thread