F1 2023 (2 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Truly the worst rendition I've ever heard. It's not clever, it's just shit.

SkyBlueSoul

Trying to watch this and the cricket at the same time is too much stress for a Sunday

tisza

Despite the usual Verstappen win I did enjoy the McClaren performances. Plus it's good to see Williams do have a car and driver that can genuinely challenge for decent points at last.

Saddlebrains

Despite the usual Verstappen win I did enjoy the McClaren performances. Plus it's good to see Williams do have a car and driver that can genuinely challenge for decent points at last.

Agreed, and it does seem the teams are slowly but surely reigning Red Bull in

Corrado

Both shit tbf
Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

Si80

Glad to see Danny Ric back in a car again. He made some silly moves in his career but genuinely love the guy. Though thought his next drive would be back in a RB when Horner got fucked off with Perez's inconsistency this season.

Paul Anthony

Apparently his time in the tyre test this week put him 0.7 of Verstappen's pole time, which isn't shabby on harder tyres and with no tyre blankets.

Frostie

Love Danny Ric but his career properly fell off a cliff. Really hope we get to see a great redemption arc.

Cov98

Why is it? Danny Ric fell apart ever since 2019 and got shown to not be Championship material soon as Max got into a red bull

People just love him because he smiles and acts the joker
The McLaren is a notoriously weird car to drive with a very understeery front end, something Danny doesn’t like. The cars he’s been good in have all had a looser rear and and rotate easier. Will he be a world beater in that AlphaTauri? No it’s a shit box. But if he can at least match or outpace Tsunoda he’s on for a winner.

Paul Anthony

Just seen this pop up on my skysports app

Imagine my shock 🥱😴😴😴😴

View attachment 31012

Let's face it. He's going to win every race left this season.

The FIA may not want to accept it, but if they don't do something, their sport isn't going to be worth the paper. TV audiences aren't going to put up with this level of dominance. It's bad for the product.

Si80

Let's face it. He's going to win every race left this season.

The FIA may not want to accept it, but if they don't do something, their sport isn't going to be worth the paper. TV audiences aren't going to put up with this level of dominance. It's bad for the product.
People stuck with it through Mercs dominance. And Red Bulls before that. And Ferraris before that.

All we hear on Sky is that attendances at race weekends are going up and up year on year too. I get what you are saying in that it’s a snooze fest with MVs dominance but I think F1 will always have the following it does.

Saddlebrains

People stuck with it through Mercs dominance. And Red Bulls before that. And Ferraris before that.

All we hear on Sky is that attendances at race weekends are going up and up year on year too. I get what you are saying in that it’s a snooze fest with MVs dominance but I think F1 will always have the following it does.

See i did stick with it through that but there were some differences.

Mercedes dominance, at least that was Hamilton V Rosberg. 2 evenly matched drivers in the main giving it absolutely everything with drama between them a lot.

Red bull before that had 2013 and 2011 mainly yea, but it wasnt this level of dominance due to tyres.

And Ferrari yes the Schumacher years of 2000- 2004 were dominant (03 wasnt) but people admired how Schumacher built ferrari back up from nowhere, worked their tits off, got those they needed around them, plus the drama of a tyre war where the odd race ferrari would be nowhere.

This is just plain dominantion. The car is over a second a lap clear when it needs to be and Max just doesnt have a teammate anywhere near his level

I've watched religiously since i was a child. I've missed 6 races out of the 12 this season. Never ever done that

Users who are viewing this thread