Facebook and Godden (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Rose I think.
Not too bad. As long as 3 of the 4 CBs are fit we're OK. Fadz probably being the most important atm.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

More likely to see him coming on in games initially
Tavares has been training with the first team
Early days but he needs to show more personality in sessions before he gets his chance I suspect
Stick him on off the bench to sink or swim I say. If he can bundle even the scrappiest of goals for the first team, off the arse is fine, then his confidence could go through the roof.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
They caught mine just before it burst, but the only hint I had was I couldn’t fart and it felt like trapped wind. Turned out it was inflamed and blocking my bowels.
My son had the same, they said it was a piece of sweetcorn blocking the entrance to the appendix. Stomach swelling and painful, just shows your 5 a day may not always be good for you

Marty

Get Jermaine Defoe in to the end of the season.

Covkid1968#

Day before and no mention…. It’s clearly happened… so MR looking to throw the Hoops a curved ball….enter the boy Fabio 😳😳

jordan210

What does a burst appendix feel like? Is it a really bad belly ache? It’s how I imagine.

Years ago I had a rumbling appendix. Pretty sure it hurt like hell and times had to go to hospital. Pretty sure if ti bursts it can create all sorts of complications such as sepsis

fernandopartridge

Totally agree with everyone that Taveras will be miles off. Not even close to playing this season.

However, I do always look back to when we were forced to throw Callum Wilson on for that first game of the Sixfields season away at Crawley and the outrage from Cov fans that we had to play him. We got lucky with him.

Wilson had already started playing and scored once or twice under Pressley the previous season

Covkid1968#

Just bizarre, the u23s is a standard way below the first team.
When has that ever stopped eleventy billion pages of people talking shite….and I’m one of them 😎

fernandopartridge

As much as Godden will be a miss, I thought Gyok looked very good when he came on last week and actually think he makes more sense against their backline, he gave them a really hard time in the game down there.

I expect QPR to come on to us a bit and Gyok is good on the breakaway.

SlowerThanPlatt

Having watched him on u23s when Shipley and Walker have been playing he stands out more than they do. He looks like a top player. Quicker than all our strikers and can finish two footed.

Wouldn’t that be more because the senior players are using it for fitness and not trying to overexert themselves?

First team training would be different - this is where young players make their mark

NorthernWisdom

Wouldn’t that be more because the senior players are using it for fitness and not trying to overexert themselves?

First team training would be different - this is where young players make their mark
tbf, he can probably do little more in the U23s mind you - it is what it is really. I'm not averse to giving him a runout now and again, but certainly not expecting much from him until and unless he shows it in proper matches - his track record for Rochdale was hardly stunning, either. But, he can't do much more at the level he's been playing at. Suggests at the least he has a decent attitude.

jordan210

We never have a middle ground with fans views on players.

With Tavares its either he's going to destroy the league or he is shite as he is only an under 21 player.

Would be nice to see how he performs in the first team. Surprised we havent had him on the bench more and brought him on for 10 mins at the end.

pusbccfc

Wilson had already started playing and scored once or twice under Pressley the previous season

He did but many Cov fans were fuming he was second choice striker.

Sick Boy

What does a burst appendix feel like? Is it a really bad belly ache? It’s how I imagine.
Most appendix that are removed are only inflamed.
Mine burst and in the build up and afterwards was horrible - it started with a constant dull pain that got worse and worse following by severe vomiting - my bathroom was covered all over (including the ceiling).
After it burst I genuinely felt like I could die.

Londonccfcfan

Having watched him on u23s when Shipley and Walker have been playing he stands out more than they do. He looks like a top player. Quicker than all our strikers and can finish two footed.
Robins would know best, if hes in the squad and gets some mins fairplay he would have earned it.

Frostie

We never have a middle ground with fans views on players.

With Tavares its either he's going to destroy the league or he is shite as he is only an under 21 player.

Would be nice to see how he performs in the first team. Surprised we havent had him on the bench more and brought him on for 10 mins at the end.

I suspect the majority have never seen Tavares play.

Users who are viewing this thread