Fisher on ST Pricing (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Here we go. Fuck sake.
It's not here we go, its how it is. You didn't buy your Wembley ticket based on sisu, I wouldn't buy a season ticket based on them. It's only about ccfc, it would be the same for me if wasps or the council bought us if it was ccfc.

Reactions: KG7

Nick

Administrator
Correct. But they haven't really. So the price is the PR. They've fucked it up.

Say it. Go on.
Yes, which is where I've said they have fucked up. Along with what I said they should be doing before they even released pricing.

You have said yourself it isn't the price that's the issue. However if they kept the price and said come back, we love you, we are going to rip the league up and tickle your balls it's a whole lot better than "here's the price, buy if you want"

hill83

Yes, which is where I've said they have fucked up. Along with what I said they should be doing before they even released pricing.

You have said yourself it isn't the price that's the issue. However if they kept the price and said come back, we love you, we are going to rip the league up and tickle your balls it's a whole lot better than "here's the price, buy if you want"

So which is it?

Wouldn't make sense to drop the price when so many are saying they won't get one though would it?

or

Yes, which is where I've said they have fucked up

I've got no issue with whichever way you think, but stick to it and stop pretending and dancing about.

ccfc92

So which is it?

or

I've got no issue with whichever way you think, but stick to it and stop pretending and dancing about.

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
On both scenarios it's with the pricing being the same? I am sticking with the pricing not bring that much of an issue but the pr side of it awful.

There is no dancing, it's been the same all along.

So many people saying they wouldn't buy one, so it's silly to then drop the price. That doesn't stop some decent incentives and clever marketing.

ceetee

You tell me, remind me what is the aim of our owners?
The aim of the owners is to commit no more funds to the club long term.
The aim of NOPM is to spend no more money on the club.
We all know that.
The result is the club's income will reduce, the wage budget will reduce, the quality will reduce.
We all know that as well.
So why do people come on here moaning about it.
Get used to it
Get over it.
You either continue supporting or you don't

sylus

The aim of the owners is to commit no more funds to the club long term.
The aim of NOPM is to spend no more money on the club.
We all know that.
The result is the club's income will reduce, the wage budget will reduce, the quality will reduce.
We all know that as well.
So why do people come on here moaning about it.
Get used to it
Get over it.
You either continue supporting or you don't

you are moaning about people who are moaning?. thought that was the idea of a forum

hill83

On both scenarios it's with the pricing being the same? I am sticking with the pricing not bring that much of an issue but the pr side of it awful.

There is no dancing, it's been the same all along.

So many people saying they wouldn't buy one, so it's silly to then drop the price. That doesn't stop some decent incentives and clever marketing.

Fair enough. Should the incentive be a cheeky wank though?

For me, the only PR needed was a token price drop. Won't happen but I'm sure we'll still sell enough to compete.
Also, anyone slagging off people who are buying season tickets is a prick.

Nick

Administrator
Fair enough. Should the incentive be a cheeky wank though?

For me, the only PR needed was a token price drop. Won't happen but I'm sure we'll still sell enough to compete.
Also, anyone slagging off people who are buying season tickets is a prick.

Maybe even a soapy tit wank, they can do the same thing but make people more involved with the club. Incentives could be like the first 1000 to buy get something, open training days, have the players hand deliver some of them etc.

Plenty they could do.

Astute

Not trying to stick up for Shitsu here but if say Ford put up the price of there cars or any other manufacturer would it stop you buying there cars?
I have never bought a Ford before. There are better cars out there. But the wife has had a couple and been happy.

Would you continue to buy Fords if their product got worse and even tried charging more for some models?

wingy

I have never bought a Ford before. There are better cars out there. But the wife has had a couple and been happy.

Would you continue to buy Fords if their product got worse and even tried charging more for some models?
Would you pay more if they took away the aircon and sound system etc.

NortonSkyBlue

I used to tell people in my life that Coventry City was very important to me, they were there before them and would probably still be there after them.
That is exactly what happened until Northampton. That challenged the fuck out of me but I found a way back so yes I would continue to buy the Ford

Astute

It's not here we go, its how it is. You didn't buy your Wembley ticket based on sisu, I wouldn't buy a season ticket based on them. It's only about ccfc, it would be the same for me if wasps or the council bought us if it was ccfc.
We bought our Wembley tickets knowing what players we had. It was for one game. If you buy a season ticket for next year you don't have much of an idea what sort of squad will be available. It could end up as the same as this season. So Fisher said all available funds will go into the squad. We all know how he twists words. Why didn't he say that the 55% allowed would be invested in the squad?

skybluepm2

Buy a ticket before the early bird deadline and you will be entered into a draw to win.............. a day at fucking Ryton. What sort of joke prize is that?

Nick

Administrator
We bought our Wembley tickets knowing what players we had. It was for one game. If you buy a season ticket for next year you don't have much of an idea what sort of squad will be available. It could end up as the same as this season. So Fisher said all available funds will go into the squad. We all know how he twists words. Why didn't he say that the 55% allowed would be invested in the squad?

Yes, the same players people were refusing to watch every other game.

I have no idea on the squad next season, it can't be any worse than this season though.

Kingokings204

It's nothing to do with the price really. People are using it to have a go at sisu. We all would pay more is sisu left wouldn't we?

It's to Do with value for money. We have just been relegated in a shit team in a shit season and the price has stayed the same. If better players were coming in and ambition and investment fans would pay it. £13 a game is value for money. It isn't when it's the same shit and relegation and Crap owners.

Wait until we are in the conference because that's we are heading. Mark my words.

stevefloyd

I did say any other manufacturer too for example

cov4theprem

If you take into account inflation then technically they are in fact cheaper... if we are top 6 next season then they represent good value as they are. Trouble is we haven't finish top six in my lifetime

Astute

Yes, the same players people were refusing to watch every other game.

I have no idea on the squad next season, it can't be any worse than this season though.
The same players that some STH's were depressed with watching each week yes. So are you saying that we shouldn't have enjoyed the only bit of sunshine for years after the crap we have been through?

SkyblueSpecial

For me the issue is this:

Sisu buy a club with limited non match day income.

Fans turn out in decent numbers to support the new regime.

Sisu do absolutely nothing to try and change the situation regarding non match day income.

Sisu make error after error, employing incompetent morons both on and off the pitch. Inevitably relegated occurs, attendance numbers fall.

Sisu then announce that non match day incomes are actually very important. Yet still make no serious offer to try and buy into them.

Sisu then leave coventry, taking our club with them. This breaks the routine of thousands of supporters such as myself, who's weekend had for years revolved around going to the football. Despite being warned by the fans that this will damage the fan base for years to come, sisu press ahead with the move.

After a year away sisu eventually move the club back. Still no attempt is made to buy into non match day income.

Nearly 3 years later, still no attempt to acquire non match day income has been made. Further incompetence sees another relegation occur, fans are told they have to foot the bill because the club has no non match day income.

So sisu have done nothing to improve the clubs income. Combined with their incompetence, the value of their investment has plummeted.

The money we fans invested in the club during sisus early years has been wasted. We are now being asked to fund the club because sisu won't. The fans are basically being asked to improve the value of sisus asset, an asset who's value has plummeted due solely to sisu.

The price of these tickets on there own is not a reason to not have a season ticket. The price of these tickets, combined with 10 years of failure is the reason to not buy a season ticket.

Voice_of_Reason

Sisu do absolutely nothing to try and change the situation regarding non match day income.

Sisu make error after error, employing incompetent morons both on and off the pitch. Inevitably relegated occurs, attendance numbers fall.

Sisu then announce that non match day incomes are actually very important. Yet still make no serious offer to try and buy into them.

Sisu then leave coventry, taking our club with them. This breaks the routine of thousands of supporters such as myself, who's weekend had for years revolved around going to the football. Despite being warned by the fans that this will damage the fan base for years to come, sisu press ahead with the move.

After a year away sisu eventually move the club back. Still no attempt is made to buy into non match day income.

Nearly 3 years later, still no attempt to acquire non match day income has been made. Further incompetence sees another relegation occur, fans are told they have to foot the bill because the club has no non match day income.

So sisu have done nothing to improve the clubs income. Combined with their incompetence, the value of their investment has plummeted.

The money we fans invested in the club during sisus early years has been wasted. We are now being asked to fund the club because sisu won't. The fans are basically being asked to improve the value of sisus asset, an asset who's value has plummeted due solely to sisu.

The price of these tickets on there own is not a reason to not have a season ticket. The price of these tickets, combined with 10 years of failure is the reason to not buy a season ticket.
Spot on

jas365

Very good summary.

Users who are viewing this thread