Jay DaSilva Signs! (1 Viewer)

Greggs

I don't care if you're joking or not, why is it that only black players get called lazy on this forum? Fuck sake.
To get this exact reaction from clowns like you hahahaha. Fish for dinner.

Greggs

I don't care if you're joking or not, why is it that only black players get called lazy on this forum? Fuck sake.
Also, he's mixed race, as white as he is black, so you're incorrect in you're accusation.

Brighton Sky Blue

Also didn’t we have someone posting on here that Godden made half hearted attempts at headers to ‘pretend that he looks like he’s trying’?

Greggs

He's shite but if you say so it makes you racist. Be careful.

Greggs

So racism(you said it's the reason you said lazy not me) is ok to troll others on here but mental health isn't?

What's the rules here ?
People always assume its racism, its not, its just morons trying to get bites on the internet from very uptight people.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Also didn’t we have someone posting on here that Godden made half hearted attempts at headers to ‘pretend that he looks like he’s trying’?
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

And I stand by it.

Greggs

So pretending to be racist to draw a reaction. Wow hilarious.
That's you're opinion, I just think he's lazy - no matter what colour he is. Stop creating an issue that isn't there.

PVA

Very lazy header today for their goal! Is that racist? Stupid c**t

If you think he's shit, fine, say so.

You've literally just admitted to making what could be seen as a racist comment for a laugh. Bizarre behaviour. Seek help.

covcity4life

Was a poor header. Thought we should have had some players on edge of box mind you.

For me he's been a class act and a good signing. But he has had few bad games now and is one of those robins is saying is crying out for a rest.

I do not understand why he won rotate wing backs regularly. It's such an intense position that requires so much running

Tommo1993

You've literally just admitted to making what could be seen as a racist comment for a laugh. Bizarre behaviour. Seek help.

So you’re allowed to say a player is shit. Just not ‘lazy’?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Can see he's a good footballer but can also see why he wasn't first choice for Bristol.

Not great defensively and lacking end product going forward but generally looks comfortable in possession in tight spaces and tidy on the ball.

Sky Blue Harry H

Can see he's a good footballer but can also see why he wasn't first choice for Bristol.

Not great defensively and lacking end product going forward but generally looks comfortable in possession in tight spaces and tidy on the ball.
Think that's a fair assessment.

Greggs

'could be seen as'
You need to get a grip

Greggs

You can say a player is shit and you can say a player is lazy.

He's just admitted to using a racial stereotype to draw a reaction though. That's just pathetic.
I said a player is lazy, which you've just said is ok? Make up your mind.....

Greggs

Fuck me you literally admitted that's why you said it you clown.
To trigger clowns like you that actually think it's a thing. Like saying 9/11 didn't really happen or that the world is flat. Give it up

PVA

To trigger clowns like you that actually think it's a thing. Like saying 9/11 didn't really happen or that the world is flat. Give it up

So whilst trying to deny it you've just admitted it again, that's a bold strategy 😂😂

Go and have a wank over the league table and you might feel better.

Greggs

So whilst trying to deny it you've just admitted it again, that's a bold strategy 😂😂

Go and have a wank over the league table and you might feel better.
I'm too lazy to wank, will probably just get a blowjob off the mrs. I'm white. Oooooooh racism

Grendel

Ayari is frequently called lazy isn’t he?

shmmeee

Been a big fan since he signed but last two he’s been absolutely shocking. Fuck knows what’s happened but he needs a break and going to a four with Bidwell is probably a good time to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread