Match Thread vs Crewe (2 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

Never heard of her before the Olympics, can't avoid her since.

Isn't she supposed to be young as well? Looks like Shirley Bassey's older sister.

Can't be bothered to google her-who is she? Never heard of her! It may be relevant that I watched precisely 0% of the Olympics, not counting the Swedish women's football team who I watched drink their drinks at a table next to ours in a pub in Kenilworth. I loved the Olympics ;)

kg82

That's the most disappointing thing. 3 out of the last 4 matches scoring nowt (can't see us scoring tonight now). Very worrying.

skybluelee

Can't be bothered to google her-who is she? Never heard of her! It may be relevant that I watched precisely 0% of the Olympics, not counting the Swedish women's football team who I watched drink their drinks at a table next to ours in a pub in Kenilworth. I loved the Olympics ;)

The women's dutch hockey team were the real champions of the olympics.

Looks like we've had one shot on target all game (70 mins). Hasn't anyone told them we're 3-0 down. Sounds like we're playing for a draw.:facepalm:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Crewe should have had a pen then! Their fans appeal including the guy who should have been thrown out long ago, and he gets thrown out for showing aggression over a football related incident (and probably because he had moved away from 'da crew innit'

Clarke went up the other end and passed back to the keeper

Grendel

Leave Clarke alone.... Please bare in mind we paid £1million for Dion in 1824 so how much would we have to pay for him from Man Utd today????? Alot more than the FREE that Clarke came in for....

Anyway.... Have we scored yet??????

What is going on I'm sticking up for Clarke against the idiots who keep sniping!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Oh, Wilson Wilson...

Nonleagueherewecome

What is going on I'm sticking up for Clarke against the idiots who keep sniping!!

It's a mixture of confusion and boredom.

Nonleagueherewecome

Paxman II

Can Carsley galvanise them for the league? This is my worry by not appointing a new guy quickly. They are all too comfortable under Carsly. You need to re-establish authority and fast. When players know they have to perform again for the new guy you can guarantee an edge to the team. I fear with Carsley he will have the respect of the youth side but not the same of the first team.

Disappointing performance tonight tbf. Particularly as we sound like we never really went in with guns blazing.

We have to win Saturday or I will have some real concerns. We can not, can not afford to lose the league momentum.

RichieGunns

More of the same from the Sky Blues on Saturday perhaps?

Lots and lots of chances to score but nothing to show for it?

Crewe really deserve this! I'm sorry but we don't seem to have that killer instinct right now :(

Nonleagueherewecome

Can't be sure which side he'll play for though..

But does he look like a psycho pirate?

I saw a Lordsummerisle on a Guardian blog thread the other day-was it you, or an imposter?!?

Users who are viewing this thread