Match Thread vs Crewe (1 Viewer)

dadgad

Can Carsley galvanise them for the league? This is my worry by not appointing a new guy quickly. They are all too comfortable under Carsly. You need to re-establish authority and fast. When players know they have to perform again for the new guy you can guarantee an edge to the team. I fear with Carsley he will have the respect of the youth side but not the same of the first team.

Disappointing performance tonight tbf. Particularly as we sound like we never really went in with guns blazing.

We have to win Saturday or I will have some real concerns. We can not, can not afford to lose the league momentum.

Sisu though will be quite happy for us to miss out. They'll faff around and even then stick with Carsley BECAUSE HE IS THE CHEAP OPTION.:mad::facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

If he had an 87 at the end of his name then he may have been!

I think it did, and it sounded like you!

Utopia helped to distract me from a depressing time football-wise.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

I see Murpys been booked. I hope it wasn't for time wasting.............................:facepalm:

Time wasting really would be a waste of time!

Ashdown1

I never expected us to win, that's 3 matches without even a goal against these.........................Saturday we break the duck !

Gonna be an exciting final though, what 40,000 gate tops !?

Nonleagueherewecome

Think we have to accept Crew's name is on the trophy don't you!?

If the inscription is spelt like that it'll almost be worth losing to them :p

lordsummerisle

Can Carsley galvanise them for the league? This is my worry by not appointing a new guy quickly. They are all too comfortable under Carsly. You need to re-establish authority and fast. When players know they have to perform again for the new guy you can guarantee an edge to the team. I fear with Carsley he will have the respect of the youth side but not the same of the first team.

Disappointing performance tonight tbf. Particularly as we sound like we never really went in with guns blazing.

We have to win Saturday or I will have some real concerns. We can not, can not afford to lose the league momentum.

You're not one for knee-jerk opinions are you?

Half-time when winning at Bury:

"
Carsley - opportunity knocks

I think we have the team Robins was intending. Carsley is a good man and done very well managing the young lads. Think he can go on to be an very good manager. Oh how I wish he could be that instantly. It's too much to expect a man to keep us going at the level we have been when he has not been in this position before. But he's not Shaw or the hapless Thorn though is he?
Sometimes you may be trying to work your way in the game but you also have to be prepared to accept something which comes your way and realise it. Carsley has a lot of top class expereince behind him as a player too. This is also league 1 not the highest of pressure cookers is it? He just might make his run from here on in and he would have my blessing. He certainly possesses the accreditation. Maybe a blessing in disguise. He has a good squad so why not?"

Nonleagueherewecome

We can do this, lads!!

Paxman II

You're not one for knee-jerk opinions are you?

Half-time when winning at Bury:

"
Carsley - opportunity knocks

I think we have the team Robins was intending. Carsley is a good man and done very well managing the young lads. Think he can go on to be an very good manager. Oh how I wish he could be that instantly. It's too much to expect a man to keep us going at the level we have been when he has not been in this position before. But he's not Shaw or the hapless Thorn though is he?
Sometimes you may be trying to work your way in the game but you also have to be prepared to accept something which comes your way and realise it. Carsley has a lot of top class expereince behind him as a player too. This is also league 1 not the highest of pressure cookers is it? He just might make his run from here on in and he would have my blessing. He certainly possesses the accreditation. Maybe a blessing in disguise. He has a good squad so why not?"

Thanks for bringing it up. See nothing to suggest both those comments are correct.

GaryJones

2-0 Shit! Im crapping it!

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread