Next Season's Kit (1 Viewer)

Speng

football-coventry_1513562i.jpg

article-2175863-141FB35F000005DC-223_306x423.jpg
That's the one , most expensive defender in England there . £3.75 million was it ?

luwalla

I suggest this one , my most treasured city kit ever, that I lost at the racket centred on a school trip

Attachments

• IMG_4435.JPG
    IMG_4435.JPG
    233.3 KB · Views: 37

Esoterica

I suggest this one , my most treasured city kit ever, that I lost at the racket centred on a school trip
Just looking at that kit loosens my bowels. It triggers a deep rooted fear based on being a 10 year old at Highfield Road and David Speedie glowering at me in the crowd. Think I'd crunched my Space Invaders crisps too loudly or something.

AlansEyes

The 94/95 simple all sky blue kit please. No stripes, nothing fancy. Oh, but two stars above the badge to commemorate our two Wembley triumphs (second star TBC).

Joy Division

Not in my opinion. I never liked all sky blue.
I'd like to see a return to royal blue and white.
Or at least a darker blue in combination with white and/or sky blue.
I'd be happy with just sky blue shorts or socks.

WTF?

Alkhen

Just emailed these to the club, not perfect but something!:

Here are a couple of designs that I have knocked up.

I really think that we need to use the mid/late nineties Skyblue and Dark Blue stripes again, the 96/97 and 97/98 shirts are fond favourites for many fans

commercially there is an added bonus that the people who were 10-15 around that time are in a key spending demographic now, often with kids of their own. I am sure that, if done correctly, that a kit which harks back to a really successful and exciting period for Cov would be very popular.

Something along the lines of this (with maybe slightly thinner white pin stripes):
upload_2017-2-23_11-21-53.png

Away Kit could be something that links the club back to the city of Coventry.
upload_2017-2-23_11-21-28.png

We all know the problems the clubs had in recent years (Northampton move, the Council court case etc.) so maybe a bit of civic pride could be a good theme. I've used the civic colours with a retro half and half theme, i'd say it would need to go with black shorts.

Otis

I really think that we need to use the mid/late nineties Skyblue and Dark Blue stripes again, the 96/97 and 97/98 shirts are fond favourites for many fans

commercially there is an added bonus that the people who were 10-15 around that time are in a key spending demographic now, often with kids of their own. I am sure that, if done correctly, that a kit which harks back to a really successful and exciting period for Cov would be very popular.

Something along the lines of this (with maybe slightly thinner white pin stripes):
View attachment 6624

View attachment 6623

We all know the problems the clubs had in recent years (Northampton move, the Council court case etc.) so maybe a bit of civic pride could be a good theme. I've used the civic colours with a retro half and half theme, i'd say it would need to go with black shorts.
Absolutely love the top kit. Really vibrant and bold and will have us really standing out.

Gets my vote completely!!

Now there is someone on here who doesn't like stripes....in fact, hates them. Can't remember who it is though.

I will go and ask Torchomatic. He might know and remember.

rondog1973

Would love the club to adopt a permanent design template for their home strip. For example, Man Utd always wear red shirts, white shorts and black socks and it is unmistakably them. Bristol Rovers and Blackburn also have designs/colour combinations that are unique to them. For Cov, I would go for plain sky blue shirts, very dark blue shorts and white socks (think Uruguayan national strip) and maintain retrimmed variants on that.

Alkhen

Omg! We're the fuckin SKYBLUES!

Not the royal blue and skyblue stripes!

FFS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno man we are currently the 'mainly whites' last year we were Skyblue and whites, I have no problem with them mixing it up a bit.

for me the strongest most destinct look we ever had was those two Le Coq sportif shirts with royal and sky blue stripes. looked unique and striking. that said it has to be done right as that Puma one we had when Leon Clarke was upfront was a car crash

Liquid Gold

View attachment 6624

View attachment 6623

Love the top one, don't change a thing, think it looks great. The bottom I like the idea but the kit doesn't look very nice in practice, maybe just some small tweaks needed

Otis

Love the top one, don't change a thing, think it looks great. The bottom I like the idea but the kit doesn't look very nice in practice, maybe just some small tweaks needed
The more I look at that top one the more I like it.

Would love to see the team come out of the tunnel in that strip.

Users who are viewing this thread