Match Thread Oxford Utd v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 19th Nov (1 Viewer)

st john

Just got to be glad we did have that honeymoon period, and some luck at the same time. Just have to hope we can address it in January.

Pipehitterz

Unbelievable
Those subs are of the poorest quality
Starting line up of the poorest quality

We didn't even get fucking started and embarrassed by fucking Oxford Ffs

ccfc92

I've left now. Couldn't watch that shit any longer. Are the club going to be docking wages and issuing refunds?

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

Showed our weaknesses big style today. Can't start with too many weaker/fringe players and expect a result (although should still be able to perform better than this)Strange Venus didn't change formation after first goal (CWR commentators were bewildered with tactics/passing)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Venus is not going anywhere he is part of the problem upstairs,Easy appointment from the wankers!!

Astute

A disgrace. Our mini revival well and truly over. Is it a relaxation battle or mid table mediocrity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would settle for mid table mediocrity. We will be lucky to do that well if this continues.

Brylowes

I thought it couldn't get much worse, but I've just found out we're stopping at a Harvester on the way back.
Make sure you Ask for that stupidly hot accompanying sauce, it hurts your throat, burns your mouth
And makes your eyes stream, but it renders everything else tasteless. Which is good.:)

Users who are viewing this thread