Preston ticket sales (1 Viewer)

I have saw a few people say "I cant see Preston bringing many" Just for you NOPM people, Preston have been allocated 900 and they have asked for more so now they have 1,300. So yes they will bring quite a few and yes a few more cov fans are going than they did against Bristol, So yes it will be a higher attendance.

skybluelee

I have saw a few people say "I cant see Preston bringing many" Just for you NOPM people, Preston have been allocated 900 and they have asked for more so now they have 1,300. So yes they will bring quite a few and yes a few more cov fans are going than they did against Bristol, So yes it will be a higher attendance.

I find it odd that a supposed Coventry supporter is taking such glee in the killing of our club.

I'm not taking Glee mate because 1. Im helping the club not killing them. 2. the amount of shit ST holders have took i for one will piss my self laughing when you all come running back to sixfields for a big game.

ccfcway

on their forum last night

"When I rang up PNE ticket office on Wednesday to order 2 tickets the lad said that they had sold about 150 at that stage.Probably more now and I guess there will be a number of Southern PNE fans who will turn up on the day. We will be lucky to get 400 I think"

ccfcmustang

Good, you're starting to see sense.

Not wanting to be picky, but probably no need to shout if you're sitting at home - might upset the neighbours.

Tongue in cheek moment ;) ive given up trying to educate now mate, Ill resurface my thread at Christmas and then in May.

Im sure i will have to listen to the same old again though "its a 3 year plan, have patience"

italiahorse

I'm not taking Glee mate because 1. Im helping the club not killing them. 2. the amount of shit ST holders have took i for one will piss my self laughing when you all come running back to sixfields for a big game.

We can't all come back for a big game.
There ain't any room.

A big game against Man U in front of 7000 is not a big game.
A big game against Man U is in front of 33,000.

Your short term pleasure just delays SISU's eventual decision to move back under better conditions.

Could have been weeks but with a few fans unable to keep away it will be a few months.

SISU take satisfaction from getting a few thousand fans supporting them which just drags on the SISU ACL stand off.

italiahorse

I will NEVER stop watching a team i have followed home and away for 15 years because of some arseholes in the board room.

You may have too if this goes on and you would have supported SISU spite.

Try 46 years support and knows when it's wrong.

sky blue john

The 10% of fans that go to sixfields doesn't matter !!
They have already handed over their money so its pointless trying to convince them !!!
10% of our supporters is not enough for Sisu to survive or get investment for a new stadium !!!
I don't know how long it will take though but i have written off this season and will only go to away games that i can purchase tickets direct or pay on the gate !!!

The attendance will be over three thousand was told yesterday, so the NOPM brigade give it up your deluded if think sisu bothered bout your daft stance us real fans dont want you fickle boo boys at sixfields anyway tell you what all you NOPM gang go to the ricoh and maybe a few chinese lanterns will fall on it and burn it down LOPM

CarpyCov84

The attendance will be over three thousand was told yesterday, so the NOPM brigade give it up your deluded if think sisu bothered bout your daft stance us real fans dont want you fickle boo boys at sixfields anyway tell you what all you NOPM gang go to the ricoh and maybe a few chinese lanterns will fall on it and burn it down LOPM

I've heard of a good source it's gonna be the same if not less than Bristol with Preston only bringing a few hundred

covmartin

The Police have just tweeted that around 900 Coventry tickets have been sold for the Preston match and they are expecting Preston to bring 500-600

McLovin87

I never thought I would become abusive on a messageboard as I'm normally a fairly chilled out dude, but you sir are a dullard, a bounder and a cad of the highest order!

DazzleTommyDazzle

Slightly confusing message -

The "NOPM brigade" should "give it up", which presumably means you're advising that "we" should start attending games in Northampton, but

you "real fans" don't want us "fickle boo boys at sixfields anyway", which presumably means that you're advising that "we" shouldn't.

oakey

Mustang, easterngreen and northeast,
Please understand that NOPM is not, primarily, about trying to force SISU out by starving them of money.
It is about, we will not watch home games outside Coventry.

Do you see the difference? You are right that the first one may not "work"
You are wrong if you ignore the second one. SISU care much more about the second strategy because they have budgeted for short term losses.
I doubt they can sustain long term losses that strategy 2 will bring on or move the club again in 3 or 5 years.
Please don't play this us and them, real fans nonsense. Go to Sixfields if you must but try to see the principle behind NOPM, long term we will not leave Coventry, not short term try to bust the club.

ccfcmustang

I wander how long it will be unitl the NOPM team start blaming attending supporters for 1) Demise of campaign 2) The owners not selling 3) death of our club.

covcity4life

wasnt the bristol attendence 2200? so this will only be a little bit more

and its start of season, come winter/autumn they will prob get worse.

Users who are viewing this thread