The SBT have joined forces with the Consortium... (2 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

And no one has picked up on the fact that Dongo had a meeting with Joy and hasn't said anything about it?!

Jesus Christ chaps...get on with the questionning on that. I'm off to London on a stag do yeah.

Genuinely can't believe no one has picked up on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
And no one has picked up on the fact that Dongo had a meeting with Joy and hasn't said anything about it?!

Jesus Christ chaps...get on with the questionning on that. I'm off to London on a stag do yeah.

He's mentioned it a few times, it's not a recent thing like last week or anything.

Have fun in Landan. ;)

skybluetony176

The fans post their own views, it's the idea of a forum. Fans own views represent them in their posts.

The same as I don't run polls to say what should the message be this week. The same as if you notice the only things I push is things like sbitc which nobody can disagree with.

It's the same reason it has been like it all along, if people want to be sheep and need a banner that's up to them. People will have their own views.

I didn't think anyone was disagreeing on wanting SISU gone either so I'm not sure why you're bringing sbitc into it.

Since when has wanting SISU to do one and expressing that made anyone a sheep? It's commonsense surely? You've said it. Are you referring to yourself as a sheep?

Nick

Administrator
I didn't think anyone was disagreeing on wanting SISU gone either so I'm not sure why you're bringing sbitc into it.

Since when has wanting SISU to do one and expressing that made anyone a sheep? It's commonsense surely? You've said it. Are you referring to yourself as a sheep?
Yawn, I'm saying people's views are in their posts in public. It doesn't need banners to tell them what to think and if people can't post their own views without a banner there it's up to them.

Hence there's never been anything political on banners either way. The same goes for actual politics, there are none of those.

You know exactly what I mean, but still it gets the attention away from italia and his leaky source ;)

Astute

That didn't answer what was said does it?

Somebody actually had an agenda and to disguise it they say sisu and people are gone like a dodgy defender falling for a dummy.
Most of what you say makes sense. The problem is you are highly critical of anyone who is against SISU. It makes it look like you have an agenda.

Most of us have a couple of braincells that work. We understand what is going on. We know what we would like to happen. But if we share our views it is like you have an alarm clock set to go off if the word SISU is used. Hardly anyone says about a boycott. But you try to make out that it is many. Most of us have had enough of the mediocrity. There was many that had a ST that stopped going. How could this be a boycott?

Astute

You know exactly what I mean, but still it gets the attention away from italia and his leaky source ;)

I would prefer a leaky source than no source at all. We have been treated like mushrooms for too long.

Nick

Administrator
Most of what you say makes sense. The problem is you are highly critical of anyone who is against SISU. It makes it look like you have an agenda.

Most of us have a couple of braincells that work. We understand what is going on. We know what we would like to happen. But if we share our views it is like you have an alarm clock set to go off if the word SISU is used. Hardly anyone says about a boycott. But you try to make out that it is many. Most of us have had enough of the mediocrity. There was many that had a ST that stopped going. How could this be a boycott?

I'm not sure I could make it any clearer, especially when I say constantly how there is a difference between people who will be boycotting and people who just can't be arsed any more.

I'll give you 2 examples:

"cant be arsed with this bollocks", "shit football", "dont enjoy it like i did" - You will see he doesn't have anybody disagree with that.

"starve them out", "not going until sisu go", "you are giving sisu money", "NOPM" - You will see that's where the differences are and when I ask questions about what they are saying.

The difference is, when I say something you have plenty of people jumping in. The same as when I pointed out at the start how some of the stuff the consortium were doing just smacked of just PR games and got absolutely hammered for it. Now it's just accepted that they are playing PR games.

It's strange how the threads that seem to go on and on are the ones that mention people other than SISU, that's because nobody disagrees. I have started long threads pointing out what SISU have done wrong and what needs to be changed, what Fisher does that needs to be changed and it gets a few shrugs and then dies a death because nobody disagrees. However if something is mentioned about the Council, Wasps or anything you then have people diving it to save the world.

People are way too blinded when people say "SISU", so then if somebody isn't blinded and points something out there is outrage.

I want a takeover, but pointing out things that don't add up or things that may prevent it from happening is to work out how likely it is before I start jumping around. Rather than just hearing the word SISU and getting worked up and blindly following things. Look at how that has turned out in the past.

skybluetony176

Yawn, I'm saying people's views are in their posts in public. It doesn't need banners to tell them what to think and if people can't post their own views without a banner there it's up to them.

Hence there's never been anything political on banners either way. The same goes for actual politics, there are none of those.

A yawn, a winking emoji, still didn't answer the question, used Italia and his leaky source as a distraction from the question while accusing the question of being a distraction from Italia and his leaky source which is odd as I wasn't discussing Italia and his leaky source in the first place. Same old Nick. You'll be giving it the who, what, me, I'm innocent line in some format next as you always do when someone calls you out.

Nick

Administrator
A yawn, a winking emoji, still didn't answer the question, used Italia and his leaky source as a distraction from the question while accusing the question of being a distraction from Italia and his leaky source which is odd as I wasn't discussing Italia and his leaky source in the first place. Same old Nick. You'll be giving it the who, what, me, I'm innocent line in some format next as you always do when someone calls you out.

Erm, I'm not the one trying to distract anything. It was Italia who went on about a banner to distract it from him which you are now taking on for him. I think you must have missed that bit when you jumped in. Try to keep up.

It's hardly being called out. There are no political banners or anything to do with politics, the only things that will be pushed like that are things like sbitc where it's not politics. It's not hard to understand. It's been like that since the site was setup and it's what I have told people like the Trust all along when offering to help push things.

It's simple really, people can post their views, people can make polls if they want to get viewpoints, people can create threads if they want. It's the idea of a forum.

If people want somebody to be a hero and lead them out under a "banner" then get over to the Telegraph site.

skybluetony176

Erm, I'm not the one trying to distract anything. It was Italia who went on about a banner to distract it from him which you are now taking on for him. I think you must have missed that bit when you jumped in. Try to keep up.

It's hardly being called out. There are no political banners or anything to do with politics, the only things that will be pushed like that are things like sbitc where it's not politics. It's not hard to understand. It's been like that since the site was setup and it's what I have told people like the Trust all along when offering to help push things.

I forgot using sbitc as a distraction. Thanks for reminding me.

"taking on for him" You won't put a banner up of the opinion of every sky blues fan including your own and it's my fault.

Classic Nick.

Nick

Administrator
I forgot using sbitc as a distraction. Thanks for reminding me.

"taking on for him" You won't put a banner up of the opinion of every sky blues fan including your own and it's my fault.

Classic Nick.

Are you thick? You keep going on about distraction but you are going on about something somebody said to distract from the fact they actually do have an agenda and it looks like it has worked a treat.

It's really simple, read it back.

skybluetony176

Are you thick? You keep going on about distraction but you are going on about something somebody said to distract from the fact they actually do have an agenda and it looks like it has worked a treat.

It's really simple, read it back.

Ha ha ha. Now we're on to the calling someone thick line. I think we have the full house now. Maybe not.

You should read back on your own post since the suggestion was made and see how many houses you've been around on this before you A) you accuse anyone of using anything as a distraction and B) accusing anyone of being thick for not noticing a distraction when I've called most of yours out. There's been that many I've bound to have missed some.

Also, why would Italia need a distraction from having a leaky source in the first place? It's not like he's been discreet about it. He's said things and they've happened. What's getting your goat up is that he's not letting on who that source is or confirming any of the conspiracy theories about who it might be. In fact knowing that comes across as more important to you than anyone asking anything of SISU. So actually you're employing the ultimate distraction yourself. Ask questions of Italia so you don't have to ask questions of SISU.

Nick

Administrator
Ha ha ha. Now we're on to the calling someone thick line. I think we have the full house now. Maybe not.

You should read back on your own post since the suggestion was made and see how many houses you've been around on this before you A) you accuse anyone of using anything as a distraction and B) accusing anyone of being thick for not noticing a distraction when I've called most of yours out. There's been that many I've bound to have missed some.

Also, why would Italia need a distraction from having a leaky source in the first place? It's not like he's been discreet about it. He's said things and they've happened. What's getting your goat up is that he's not letting on who that source is or confirming any of the conspiracy theories about who it might be. In fact knowing that comes across as more important to you than anyone asking anything of SISU. So actually you're employing the ultimate distraction yourself. Ask questions of Italia so you don't have to ask questions of SISU.

No, I am on about you banging on about distractions but latching onto one of them yourself and going all out with it.

The issue was that he was throwing about that other people have agendas when he quite clearly has one himself. The point is still obviously being missed, yes he said things and yes they happened which shows the side the information came from. You can then use the fact they are leaking things to people like italia and people on Facebook to try and figure out why. If you start looking at things away from "they must be good they hate sisu" type crap then you can try and figure out how realistic it is going to be that a takeover even happens. I will try and work out things to see how realistic a takeover actually is or to try and figure out if it's for PR, bit of fishing or what the approach is. The fact the info has been correct but then mixed in with some ramping up of making fans angry makes it more relevant, as it isn't like he is a guy on twitter just making things up, he is being fed information.

I'm not distracting anything about a web banner that people are suddenly interested in, I have answered multiple times.

covmark

Slow news day

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It's tiresome isn't it. Page after page of should SBT have a SISU out banner. Everyone on the site wants sisu out so what is a banner going to achieve? Who's mind is it going to change?
Are sisu going to log in, see a banner, and say "fuck, there's a banner. Sell to Hoffman immediately."
Pointless shite.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Astute

I'm not sure I could make it any clearer, especially when I say constantly how there is a difference between people who will be boycotting and people who just can't be arsed any more.

I'll give you 2 examples:

"cant be arsed with this bollocks", "shit football", "dont enjoy it like i did" - You will see he doesn't have anybody disagree with that.

"starve them out", "not going until sisu go", "you are giving sisu money", "NOPM" - You will see that's where the differences are and when I ask questions about what they are saying.

The difference is, when I say something you have plenty of people jumping in. The same as when I pointed out at the start how some of the stuff the consortium were doing just smacked of just PR games and got absolutely hammered for it. Now it's just accepted that they are playing PR games.

It's strange how the threads that seem to go on and on are the ones that mention people other than SISU, that's because nobody disagrees. I have started long threads pointing out what SISU have done wrong and what needs to be changed, what Fisher does that needs to be changed and it gets a few shrugs and then dies a death because nobody disagrees. However if something is mentioned about the Council, Wasps or anything you then have people diving it to save the world.

People are way too blinded when people say "SISU", so then if somebody isn't blinded and points something out there is outrage.

I want a takeover, but pointing out things that don't add up or things that may prevent it from happening is to work out how likely it is before I start jumping around. Rather than just hearing the word SISU and getting worked up and blindly following things. Look at how that has turned out in the past.
So now you are saying that me being pissed off with driving 4 hours or more each way to go to a game where yet again we don't even manage a shot on target is the same as me saying I am not going to go because I am boycotting?

hill83

Probably more to do with the fact that he would post a 64 paragraph post saying essentially nothing anyway.

Nick

Administrator
So now you are saying that me being pissed off with driving 4 hours or more each way to go to a game where yet again we don't even manage a shot on target is the same as me saying I am not going to go because I am boycotting?

I'm really not sure if you are reading things or just purposely pretending not to.

Especially as I even gave different examples which made it quite clear.

I'd say driving 4 hours and not having a shot falls under the top example doesn't it? Whereas making it all about morals and boycotts is the bottom one.

hill83

Hang on. That's the opposite of what he's saying surely? Or is the fishing rod out?

hill83

As for the banner bollocks, I doubt anyone genuinely thinks it matters either way. Isn't it basically the same as me asking Nick to wear a Sisu out t-shirt and post a picture? A challenge to someone who people think doesn't 'really' want Sisu out. Says it but doesn't appear to based on posts. Who gives a shit anyway.

NorthernWisdom

As for the banner bollocks, I doubt anyone genuinely thinks it matters either way. Isn't it basically the same as me asking Nick to wear a Sisu out t-shirt and post a picture? A challenge to someone who people think doesn't 'really' want Sisu out. Says it but doesn't appear to based on posts. Who gives a shit anyway.

I won't be happy until we have a range of SISU Out dildos distributed through the site.

skybluetony176

No, I am on about you banging on about distractions but latching onto one of them yourself and going all out with it.

The issue was that he was throwing about that other people have agendas when he quite clearly has one himself. The point is still obviously being missed, yes he said things and yes they happened which shows the side the information came from. You can then use the fact they are leaking things to people like italia and people on Facebook to try and figure out why. If you start looking at things away from "they must be good they hate sisu" type crap then you can try and figure out how realistic it is going to be that a takeover even happens. I will try and work out things to see how realistic a takeover actually is or to try and figure out if it's for PR, bit of fishing or what the approach is. The fact the info has been correct but then mixed in with some ramping up of making fans angry makes it more relevant, as it isn't like he is a guy on twitter just making things up, he is being fed information.

I'm not distracting anything about a web banner that people are suddenly interested in, I have answered multiple times.

Really? What's his agenda then? Which "side" is feeding him then? Because I've seen it been said as more than one. Why does it matter anyway? It's coming across as an excuse to be angry while accusing others of being frothy mouthed about SISU. I wasn't accusing you of distracting from the web banner specifically I was talking in the wider context of any criticism of SISU and the alarm bell ringing and you come running. I'm clearly not the only one who's noticed and the spectrum of poster's who have and regularly point it out with word's, alarm giphs etc is wide reaching. So if Italia has in your own words "quite clearly" has an agenda what's yours? Given you're even less obvious than Italia going by the regular response you get from a wide spectrum of posters compared to what Italia gets.

Yes you have answered multiple times regarding the the web banner, with multiple excuses. Which only dilutes your argument every time. If you'd said un the first place that you didn't want the site to promote any political banner in the first place and left it there I'd have said fair enough. But you went around the houses to get there and went around a whole lot of other houses since. It's a scattergun justification at best.

Nick

Administrator
Really? What's his agenda then? Which "side" is feeding him then? Because I've seen it been said as more than one. Why does it matter anyway? It's coming across as an excuse to be angry while accusing others of being frothy mouthed about SISU. I wasn't accusing you of distracting from the web banner specifically I was talking in the wider context of any criticism of SISU and the alarm bell ringing and you come running. I'm clearly not the only one who's noticed and the spectrum of poster's who have and regularly point it out with word's, alarm giphs etc is wide reaching. So if Italia has in your own words "quite clearly" has an agenda what's yours? Given you're even less obvious than Italia going by the regular response you get from a wide spectrum of posters compared to what Italia gets.

Yes you have answered multiple times regarding the the web banner, with multiple excuses. Which only dilutes your argument every time. If you'd said un the first place that you didn't want the site to promote any political banner in the first place and left it there I'd have said fair enough. But you went around the houses to get there and went around a whole lot of other houses since. It's a scattergun justification at best.

It hasn't been around the houses, it's been the same since the site was setup and has been the same answer since the start and the same when I've said to people about pushing things through the site. There is no scattergun if it's been the same since day 1.

If somebody from SISU was feeding me information and I was drip feeding it along with stuff to try and get people riled up then I am pretty sure that would be classed as me having an agenda and I'd quite rightly be questioned on it.

I purposely don't want to engage with people "in the know" or "involved" and start leaking things. I have no interest in all of that. If people involved in everything have an issue with content posted on the site then they can get in touch and let me know and if it's bad it will be resolved. I don't want to hear their propaganda and I'm certainly not going to start leaking it for them.

Just because posters have a standard comeback of "stop supporting SISU" it doesn't make it correct. You even tried to argue with me when I pointed out Seppala's statement as being bullshit. I think that says more about the situation that even when I do clearly point things out against SISU you argue it.

skybluetony176

It hasn't been around the houses, it's been the same since the site was setup and has been the same answer since the start and the same when I've said to people about pushing things through the site. There is no scattergun if it's been the same since day 1.

If somebody from SISU was feeding me information and I was drip feeding it along with stuff to try and get people riled up then I am pretty sure that would be classed as me having an agenda and I'd quite rightly be questioned on it.

I purposely don't want to engage with people "in the know" or "involved" and start leaking things. I have no interest in all of that. If people involved in everything have an issue with content posted on the site then they can get in touch and let me know and if it's bad it will be resolved. I don't want to hear their propaganda and I'm certainly not going to start leaking it for them.

Just because posters have a standard comeback of "stop supporting SISU" it doesn't make it correct. You even tried to argue with me when I pointed out Seppala's statement as being bullshit. I think that says more about the situation that even when I do clearly point things out against SISU you argue it.

Yawn ;)

Fergusons_Beard

This will all soon pass when CCFC top of the league.

32,000 came to City's return to the Ricoh game when SISU still in charge.

45,000 went to Wembley when SISU still owners.

I'll predict right now that if CCFC leading the charge for promotion most of the NOPM brigade will start coming to games....

PUSB SOTV IMCH NOAM (Not One Acronym More)

Fergusons_Beard

As for the banner on this forum-should we have a banner for every time most of us disagree with something CCFC related?

Ridiculous to think that we could have had a 'Slade Out' banner or a 'Mowbray out' one.

Just because 99.9% of people agree with it-doesn't make it the right thing to do.

PUSB SOTV IMCH NOAM (Not One Acronym More)

covcity4life

you said i dont want to engage in those in the know etc

yet you hound people for their sources when they leak stuff, they must be classed as in the know? alot of it comes true after all

if you are not bothered just ignore it, you would be happier for it

Nick

Administrator
you said i dont want to engage in those in the know etc

yet you hound people for their sources when they leak stuff, they must be classed as in the know? alot of it comes true after all

if you are not bothered just ignore it, you would be happier for it

Yes, because people in the know don't give a shit about me, you or the next bloke. They will be trying to tell people things for a reason, not because "ah I thought Id better keep Nick updated".

I'm not saying stuff doesn't come true, again you are missing the point completely.

Just because I'm not interested in engaging with them myself, it doesn't mean I can't mention others.

Users who are viewing this thread