The SBT have joined forces with the Consortium... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
lol hes still going on about being proven right! nicks the only one that see's it all for what it is guys! ahahahha

i dont wanna speak to sisu/wasps/consortium! but i do want to know all info and figure it out because i dont wanna be blind to everything!

But you are the one saying you don't care about anything behind it if they are saying SISU OUT or anything like that?

There's nothing wrong trying to figure things out past the words being said. I don't need to go and meet Joy for things like that.

Nick

Administrator
you would get the same reaction that italia has had!

i am not arguing about motives of leaks,i am asking why you think you are the ONLY person that see's it?

not caring is not same as being blinded. many have got all the facts at hand and are ok with it thats all.

I would get the same reaction that italia has had from me or from you?

It's just that if I was to somehow start leaking things direct from SISU I very much doubt the overall reaction would be the same.

I'm not saying I am the only person who sees it, plenty of others have.

covcity4life

But you are the one saying you don't care about anything behind it if they are saying SISU OUT or anything like that?

There's nothing wrong trying to figure things out past the words being said. I don't need to go and meet Joy for things like that.

there is nothign wrong with it , iagree with you!

nothing wrong with not being to fussed about why they leak info too.

what i am saying is dont brand people as blinded by it simply because they are happy to see how it plays out rather than start an investigation.

you are free to look into and ask questions of course. but just dont make out like everyone is dumb but you know whats really going on.

covcity4life

I would get the same reaction that italia has had from me or from you?

It's just that if I was to somehow start leaking things direct from SISU I very much doubt the overall reaction would be the same.

I'm not saying I am the only person who sees it, plenty of others have.

you would have same mixed reaction

just replace sky blue kid,tony etc with torch and grendel in terms of those backing you. it will still be a even mix on the forum of those that are positive,neagtive or neutral to it all.

hill83

Anyway. In case this was missed.

If people keep missing the point of what you are saying time and time again maybe it's time to look a little bit closer to home to figure out why.

We could have avoided the last two pages.

Nick

Administrator
Anyway. In case this was missed.

I have confirmed what I meant now and I think deep down you and covcity4life knew what I meant ;) If you don't then I'm more than happy to clear it up (like I have).

It would be silly to say I didn't want to engage with people like Italia while actually engaging with him.

covcity4life

we knew what you meant after 2 or 3 posts yes. but you couldnt just nip it in bud,you had to tell everyone how they were missing the point rather than say my mistake here let me clarify!

its trolling behaviour and you know it! in a way i am quite proud of you

skybluetony176

So. It's OK to question Les Reid's motives then too? If someone tries to figure things out past the words being said by him that's OK? After all he's in a similar position to Italia really.

hill83

So. It's OK to question Les Reid's motives then too? If someone tries to figure things out past the words being said by him that's OK? After all he's in a similar position to Italia really.

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator

Yep, although I have already figured that out and posted it on the other thread (if not this one) and at the time.

He had the information leaked to him to get the news out there first before more came out from the other side. That's why he was given that information at that time. That motive and reason was clear wasn't it?

Pair that up with the personal beef with the telegraph and councillors etc and you have a motive don't you? That one is pretty obvious.

The telegraph is also a different kettle of fish to Italia posting things isn't it?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Is there 4 pages of banner talk? Christ! Nick can you just put a thread up saying do you want SISU in or out?

Then make it mandatory that people put their choice truthfully in there! Then if Tim fisher or a SISU rep comes on here you can just direct them to that sticky, then they'll know how many people hate them

skybluetony176

Yep, although I have already figured that out and posted it on the other thread (if not this one) and at the time.

He had the information leaked to him to get the news out there first before more came out from the other side. That's why he was given that information at that time. That motive and reason was clear wasn't it?

Pair that up with the personal beef with the telegraph and councillors etc and you have a motive don't you? That one is pretty obvious.

The telegraph is also a different kettle of fish to Italia posting things isn't it?

More detail wasn't leaked though from the other side though. It came directly from GH on CWR following it being leaked from LR as being derisory. Don't recall you getting on LR's back though like you have with Italia.

covcity4life

Is there 4 pages of banner talk? Christ! Nick can you just put a thread up saying do you want SISU in or out?

Then make it mandatory that people put their choice truthfully in there! Then if Tim fisher or a SISU rep comes on here you can just direct them to that sticky, then they'll know how many people hate them

no the last 4 pages have not been about banners. but thanks for your contribution.

Nick

Administrator
More detail wasn't leaked though from the other si

All of the takeover talk was leaked from the other side leading up to it. Look at the thread as an example when it was counting down when to get angry and hit the phones, it's going to be Friday etc. That's why it was leaked then to try and counter all of that. The motive for that was obvious. It's the same as when I pointed out the letter from "Joy" was also to try and play down all of the takeover talk and how it makes it even worse trying to bring emotion bullshit into it.

That's why I keep asking Italia what the motive is for trying to get people worked up, what can they do to help? As I don't understand that bit.

ajsccfc

This thread's a bit mad. Imagine Chris Stokes popping on here to see everyone happy about his contract renewal and then checking out what else is going on, seeing this thread and realising he's made a terrible terrible mistake. THINK OF STOKESY

skybluetony176

All of the takeover talk was leaked from the other side leading up to it. Look at the thread as an example when it was counting down when to get angry and hit the phones, it's going to be Friday etc. That's why it was leaked then to try and counter all of that. The motive for that was obvious.

That's why I keep asking Italia what the motive is for trying to get people worked up, what can they do to help? As I don't understand that bit.

That wasn't what you originally said though or did I misunderstand you? Everyone else's fault again ;)

Why did you need to keep asking Italia what the motive was if the motive was obvious? Was it so obvious that you missed it or something? Maybe you just like to make a mountain out of a molehill ;)

Nick

Administrator
That wasn't what you originally said though or did I misunderstand you? Everyone else's fault again ;)

Why did you need to keep asking Italia what the motive was if the motive was obvious? Was it so obvious that you missed it or something? Maybe you just like to make a mountain out of a molehill ;)

Because the leaking to italia motive isn't obvious which is why I keep asking him. I don't understand how getting the fans worked up about a takeover will help the takeover go through.

What I don't understand is selling the dream of how great a takeover will be and giving people a hard on for it but not giving them a hole to put it in. Hence I keep asking what are the fans expected to do to help things go through and how realistically can they help? "make tim fisher uncomfortable" isn't really an answer and if that's an actual reason it doesn't paint the consortium in glory does it?

The motive i said that was obvious was in the line above, which was the motive for leaking from SISU's side. That they wanted to counter all of the rumours and try and get in there first.

Astute

I have confirmed what I meant now and I think deep down you and covcity4life knew what I meant ;) If you don't then I'm more than happy to clear it up (like I have).

It would be silly to say I didn't want to engage with people like Italia while actually engaging with him.
So you count engaging with someone as having a go at just about everything they say?

Astute

Because the leaking to italia motive isn't obvious which is why I keep asking him. I don't understand how getting the fans worked up about a takeover will help the takeover go through.

If you don't want everyone getting worked up why do you have a go at anyone who has information to share with us? That certainly gets us worked up. Maybe you don't want to know anything. But the vast majority of us do.

Maybe I am wrong. But you say that you don't want anything leaked. You also say that you don't want to hear anything from those involved. Would you prefer to hear from those that haven't heard anything from those involved.....as in made up bullshit?

Astute

Ironic considering you keep trying to pick at everything I'm posting, usually without actually reading it.
I am busy rewiring a kitchen. I haven't got time to study what you say. And a lot of the time you talk in riddles.

Nick

Administrator
If you don't want everyone getting worked up why do you have a go at anyone who has information to share with us? That certainly gets us worked up. Maybe you don't want to know anything. But the vast majority of us do.

Maybe I am wrong. But you say that you don't want anything leaked. You also say that you don't want to hear anything from those involved. Would you prefer to hear from those that haven't heard anything from those involved.....as in made up bullshit?

Yes, you are wrong.

I have said I personally have no interest in people directly for them to try and use me to pass their message on.

You haven't read things again, the same as when you were going on about me saying you were boycotting. Too busy to read things but not too busy to make long posts. Better than the "too many beers" line though ;)

stupot07

This thread's a bit mad. Imagine Chris Stokes popping on here to see everyone happy about his contract renewal and then checking out what else is going on, seeing this thread and realising he's made a terrible terrible mistake. THINK OF STOKESY
#prayforstokesy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
JS84875655.jpg

Would you save Stokesy? AMEN for yes, scroll past for no. I know 65% of people won't repost this, but true heroes will for one hour to raise awareness #crabslegs

We might, but the advertising boards might have something to say.

Sky Blue Kid

I'm not sure I could make it any clearer, especially when I say constantly how there is a difference between people who will be boycotting and people who just can't be arsed any more.

I'll give you 2 examples:

"cant be arsed with this bollocks", "shit football", "dont enjoy it like i did" - You will see he doesn't have anybody disagree with that.

"starve them out", "not going until sisu go", "you are giving sisu money", "NOPM" - You will see that's where the differences are and when I ask questions about what they are saying.

The difference is, when I say something you have plenty of people jumping in. The same as when I pointed out at the start how some of the stuff the consortium were doing just smacked of just PR games and got absolutely hammered for it. Now it's just accepted that they are playing PR games.

It's strange how the threads that seem to go on and on are the ones that mention people other than SISU, that's because nobody disagrees. I have started long threads pointing out what SISU have done wrong and what needs to be changed, what Fisher does that needs to be changed and it gets a few shrugs and then dies a death because nobody disagrees. However if something is mentioned about the Council, Wasps or anything you then have people diving it to save the world.

People are way too blinded when people say "SISU", so then if somebody isn't blinded and points something out there is outrage.

I want a takeover, but pointing out things that don't add up or things that may prevent it from happening is to work out how likely it is before I start jumping around. Rather than just hearing the word SISU and getting worked up and blindly following things. Look at how that has turned out in the past.

One day Nick, you'll finally get it!....... Football is a fan based business. Owners take money off the fans and good owners usually keep the fans happy by keeping good players, and where it's necessary, bring in players to the same level they already have, or better. When owners keep taking money off fans but don't reciprocate with bringing in decent players, the standard of the team drops. The knock on effect puts Clubs in the predicament we now find ourselves in. Wether you prefer to say "The football is shit" "NOPM" or whatever. The final, common denominator, rests squarely on the shoulders of the owners.

skybluetony176

What I don't understand is selling the dream of how great a takeover will be and giving people a hard on for it but not giving them a hole to put it in. Hence I keep asking what are the fans expected to do to help things go through and how realistically can they help? "make tim fisher uncomfortable" isn't really an answer and if that's an actual reason it doesn't paint the consortium in glory does it?

The motive i said that was obvious was in the line above, which was the motive for leaking from SISU's side. That they wanted to counter all of the rumours and try and get in there first.

The ambiguity in your posting is astonishing. It is obvious, that gets questioned, it suddenly isn't obvious. You're getting as bad as Grendull with your duality. Have you ever been seen together?

Nick

Administrator
The ambiguity in your posting is astonishing. It is obvious, that gets questioned, it suddenly isn't obvious. You're getting as bad as Grendull with your duality. Have you ever been seen together?

I said first off the motive behind SISU leaking stuff about the bid was obvious and I understood it.

I said I didn't understand the motive behind the italia stuff.

Nothing changed.

Users who are viewing this thread