The SBT have joined forces with the Consortium... (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Information leaks, people like to be liked and people like people who know stuff they don't. Jesus, look at all the complete bollocks that gets made up by randoms for attention.

I don't think you can see conspiracy in everything without some kind of motive. Sisu aren't susceptible to fan or media pressure, as they've shown for nearly a decade. I think sometimes it's just a bunch of not particularly competent people trying to do something, anything. And a small, close knit community in City fans that means everyone knows someone who knows someone in the know to info gets out quickly and easily.

martcov

I haven't been keeping up.... but having a web banner with a statement on a forum site implies that the forum represents this one particular viewpoint, which sort of contradicts what a forum is. I understand a forum to be a place where people meet to discuss things and present their views. Having a banner implying that this is the view of everyone here undermines the point of the forum - even if it is actually true.

As for Hoffmann's consortium being only in it for PR purposes, what does that gain them? Should we all buy things from Hastings Insurance or these people's companies? What is their agenda if it isn't wanting to buy/ save CCFC?

covcity4life

ahha missing the point. nick bingo in full force already

when did i say you didnt say stuff comes true? i said it does come true which means they are in the know and you DO engage with him. stop lying through your teeth

you mean i dont engage with sisu or wasps or council. u shud say that. dont say i dont engage with those in the know. because you do. its that simple. please dont MISS this point.

and once again with the paranoia, no one cares why news is being leaked but you. you think everyone is missing the point but you, once again i tell you no one really cares about their motives as long as it is about getting a takeover done.

Nick

Administrator
ahha missing the point. nick bingo in full force already

when did i say you didnt say stuff comes true? i said it does come true which means they are in the know and you DO engage with him. stop lying through your teeth

you mean i dont engage with sisu or wasps or council. u shud say that. dont say i dont engage with those in the know. because you do. its that simple. please dont MISS this point.

and once again with the paranoia, no one cares why news is being leaked but you. you think everyone is missing the point but you, once again i tell you no one really cares about their motives as long as it is about getting a takeover done.

Yes, I do engage with Italia. What I clearly meant is that I don't want to engage with SISU / Wasps / Council etc and the people putting out the leaks.

It isn't paranoia in the slightest, the fact it usually turns out to be right should be a bit of a clue.

Yes, I say you are missing the point because you clearly do keep completely missing it.

covcity4life

If people keep missing the point of what you are saying time and time again maybe it's time to look a little bit closer to home to figure out why.
giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
If people keep missing the point of what you are saying time and time again maybe it's time to look a little bit closer to home to figure out why.

Keep saying "it doesn't matter where the info comes from" because it turns out to be true does miss the point.

The same thing could come from different places which makes the context and the reasoning completely different.

Nick

Administrator
This still reads to me like before. Didn't Italia put the leak out on here?

He was passing on a message yes, somebody gave him the info who was in the know about it. Unless Italia is in the consortium secretly and is in on the meetings and planning bids.

He was told certain things for a reason.

It's the same as if Tim Fisher got in touch with me tomorrow for a chat, he isn't doing it because he wants to go down the pub and be my mate. He would be doing it because he would want me to repeat it ;)

hill83

He was passing on a message yes, somebody gave him the info who was in the know about it. Unless Italia is in the consortium secretly and is in on the meetings and planning bids.

So by definition when he was told about it he was in the know.

All the best.

Actually, so you would rather engage with people who you perceive to not be in the know than actual people who you believe are in the know? Amazing.

covcity4life

lol he cant admit hes wrong, so weird

but thats where this all comes from, he wants to hammer home to the forum that he was RIGHT about there being motive behind the leaks, as if no one else considered that.

strange

Nick

Administrator
lol he cant admit hes wrong, so weird

but thats where this all comes from, he wants to hammer home to the forum that he was RIGHT about there being motive behind the leaks, as if no one else considered that.

strange

Wrong about what? I have said I don't want to engage with certain people and you are trying to tell me who I want to or not? That's the strange bit.

Italia isn't somebody involved in it all, he is somebody being fed little bits so he can repeat it. The difference between Italia or Hoffman / Seppalla / Wasps / Lucas is self explanatory.

Nick

Administrator
Actually, so you would rather engage with people who you perceive to not be in the know than actual people who you believe are in the know? Amazing.

Like I said, I have no interest in meeting or speaking with Seppalla / Wasps / Council etc.

I don't think you are in the know but I'd much prefer to engage with you than them.

covcity4life

Wrong about what? I have said I don't want to engage with certain people and you are trying to tell me who I want to or not? That's the strange bit.

Italia isn't somebody involved in it all, he is somebody being fed little bits so he can repeat it. The difference between Italia or Hoffman / Seppalla / Wasps / Lucas is self explanatory.

LISTEN,stop missing the point

your wording was bad, i just pointed that out. THAT IS ALL.

all you have to say is ok maybe that wasnt clear,i mean i dont engage directly with the powers that be etc

because saying those in the know isnt clear, because italia IS in the know

also everyone is well aware that italia gets his info for a reason and not just because hes a nice guy. it just doesnt bother many people why he gets it, no one is getting wool pulled over eyes, alot of us just dont need to know why,we just live in hope it works.

hill83

Like I said, I have no interest in meeting or speaking with Seppalla / Wasps / Council etc.

I don't think you are in the know but I'd much prefer to engage with you than them.

Let's kiss

Nick

Administrator
,we just live in hope it works.

That's the difference, I don't live in hope with my hands over my ears just hoping things will work without knowing about them. If I know about things and try and figure it out then I can start to get a bit of hope about them.

Same with everything, not just CCFC.

italiahorse

Yawn, I'm saying people's views are in their posts in public. It doesn't need banners to tell them what to think and if people can't post their own views without a banner there it's up to them.

Hence there's never been anything political on banners either way. The same goes for actual politics, there are none of those.

You know exactly what I mean, but still it gets the attention away from italia and his leaky source ;)
Your the only one interested to be honest.

skybluetony176

No, because he would have only have been told certain things they wanted him to pass on.

This is why people don't understand you. You seem to have a sliding scale of what constitutes people being in the know and what doesn't. I guess where they fall on that scale has many unknown criteria's.

Don't think anyone claimed that Italia knew everything including himself though. What he has said hasn't been incorrect though so not sure how he isn't in the know based on what he's actually said. Although you're also assuming he's said everything he knows. For all you know he could have been told more but been asked to keep certain things confidential. Have you ever considered that? Don't know either way myself but then again I'm only judging him on what he has said and leaving the conspiracy theories to the likes of yourself who are happy with the distraction of Italia and his leaky source over the details of what he's actually informed us of.

covcity4life

That's the difference, I don't live in hope with my hands over my ears just hoping things will work without knowing about them. If I know about things and try and figure it out then I can start to get a bit of hope about them.

Same with everything, not just CCFC.

ahahah you are beyond help

you just said you dont want to engage with those in know. so why do you need to know abiout things and figure them out? if you REALLY cared you would be happy to speak to those in charge.

Nick

Administrator
This is why people don't understand you. You seem to have a sliding scale of what constitutes people being in the know and what doesn't. I guess where they fall on that scale has many unknown criteria's.

Don't think anyone claimed that Italia knew everything including himself though. What he has said hasn't been incorrect though so not sure how he isn't in the know based on what he's actually said. Although you're also assuming he's said everything he knows. For all you know he could have been told more but been asked to keep certain things confidential. Have you ever considered that? Don't know either way myself but then again I'm only judging him on what he has said and leaving the conspiracy theories to the likes of yourself who are happy with the distraction of Italia and his leaky source over the details of what he's actually informed us of.

People being actually in the know are people involved, hence I have said multiple times people direct at SISU / Wasps / Consortium are the people I have no interest in engaging with. That's been said multiple times before you have posted.

It's all well and good just saying "conspiracy theory" all of the time but what happens when it usually turns out to actually have a point or be close to the mark?

covcity4life

lol hes still going on about being proven right! nicks the only one that see's it all for what it is guys! ahahahha

i dont wanna speak to sisu/wasps/consortium! but i do want to know all info and figure it out because i dont wanna be blind to everything!

Nick

Administrator
ahahah you are beyond help

you just said you dont want to engage with those in know. so why do you need to know abiout things and figure them out? if you REALLY cared you would be happy to speak to those in charge.

They aren't going to get me to go for a meeting to pour their hearts out, they would only be interested in speaking to me or you for what they could get out of it.

Again, what would the reaction be if I posted things that had been leaked to me from SISU that were factually true and happened and was then trying openly to get people worked up?

skybluetony176

People being actually in the know are people involved, hence I have said multiple times people direct at SISU / Wasps / Consortium are the people I have no interest in engaging with. That's been said multiple times before you have posted.

It's all well and good just saying "conspiracy theory" all of the time but what happens when it usually turns out to actually have a point or be close to the mark?

Yawn. You don't understand ;)

covcity4life

They aren't going to get me to go for a meeting to pour their hearts out, they would only be interested in speaking to me or you for what they could get out of it.

Again, what would the reaction be if I posted things that had been leaked to me from SISU that were factually true and happened and was then trying openly to get people worked up?

you would get the same reaction that italia has had!

i am not arguing about motives of leaks,i am asking why you think you are the ONLY person that see's it?

not caring is not same as being blinded. many have got all the public facts at hand and are ok with it thats all.

Users who are viewing this thread