Things that annoy you (28 Viewers)

jimmyhillsfanclub

The number of barbers there are nowadays, must be for money laundering purposes. Half of them look empty most of the time.

Yep... Turkish Barbers & vape shops have replaced sunbed shops as the go to shop for washing money.

Although up my way, some are clearly thinking bigger.
A new "gallery" selling random art & NFT's for eye-watering sums opened last year with another opening shortly......both located in old boozers.

shmmeee

The number of barbers there are nowadays, must be for money laundering purposes. Half of them look empty most of the time.

My old barber, proper old guy with a handlebar moustache in Warwick, was adamant that people could move to the UK easily if they were setting up a business and there’s no regulation on barbers/hairdressers, so lots of people just use it as a way to get several people over despite having no actual hair cutting skills.

shmmeee

Yep... Turkish Barbers & vape shops have replaced sunbed shops as the go to shop for washing money.

A new "gallery" selling random art & NFT's for eye-watering sums opened last year with another opening shortly......both located in old boozers.

NFTs? In 2023?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

shmmeee

There was a FessHole confession on Twitter the other week from a tax man saying they know all the vape shops are dodgy but they don’t have the resources to go after them all.

Sick Boy

In Brighton it used to be ‘caffs’ - at one point an attempted attack was made with a homemade bomb.

Terry_dactyl

I read something that a ridiculously high percentage of new hairdressers and vape shops are fronts for money laundering but the police don’t have the resources to do anything about them.

Brighton Sky Blue

Those doughnuts won’t eat themselves!
Even that comes with hazards:
season 4 eating GIF

Mcbean

People who peg their towel to a sun bed early then don’t turn up until mid afternoon even though there are signs up saying no reservation of sunbeds - tossers

robbiekeane

People who peg their towel to a sun bed early then don’t turn up until mid afternoon even though there are signs up saying no reservation of sunbeds - tossers
Hang around nearby for 15 minutes and if they arent around after that just fold them up neatly and put them next to it on the floor.

Sbarcher

fucking hangovers as you get older. Literally last days
For me it’s not just the hangover. My rear end the next day certainly knows about it!
Actually helped me to really cut down on the booze to evade the consequences!

ovduk78

TV adverts but specifically those for Flash, Vanish and those perfumed balls to put in washing machines. How the hell did people get their houses clean before Flash came up with dust packets & floor wipes that are use once and bin, so much for the environment as well eh Flash? And as for Vanish & perfumed balls, if you need these in your washing machine to clean clothes better & make them smell nicer then just add them to the bloody washing powder/liquid when it's manufactured!!

Mcbean

TV adverts but specifically those for Flash, Vanish and those perfumed balls to put in washing machines. How the hell did people get their houses clean before Flash came up with dust packets & floor wipes that are use once and bin, so much for the environment as well eh Flash? And as for Vanish & perfumed balls, if you need these in your washing machine to clean clothes better & make them smell nicer then just add them to the bloody washing powder/liquid when it's manufactured!!
My wife bought some new whizzy platinum tablets for the washing machine ( she had been buying the basic version for yonks) - did a couple of my tee shirts - put them on my body turned red and itchy within one hour - rang the company weren’t interested , Supermarket however were very reactive sent a card and a voucher - had to
Take antihistamines to get rid of the rash

AJB1983

Ex pro footballers, particularly those from London (Joe Cole for example) not being able to say Bellingham’s name correctly.
“Bellinum”…
It’s Bellingham with a silent H. Pronounce the G.

LastGarrison

The rain stopping the bricklayers building my kitchen extension.

It was on course for everything being done by Christmas but now looking touch and go. 😭

Users who are viewing this thread