Wigan Athletic (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

Quinn? None that spring to mind in my lifetime.

I am calling it now: Armstrong is the new Robbie Keane. Just need the new Cedric Roussel now.

Very similar running style to Keane.

I'm enjoying the fact we actually have a pacy player

stupot07

Armstrong very unlucky not to get a hatrick with that long ranger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

George Thomas on for JOB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Astute

Quinn? None that spring to mind in my lifetime.

I am calling it now: Armstrong is the new Robbie Keane. Just need the new Cedric Roussel now.

Quinn got one first game of the season away to Arsenal but had joined during the previous season. He scored in first 4 games for us IIRC

Covstar

This Armstrong lad is too lightweight and just like another 18 year old kid ain't he? Send him back and get an experienced striker please...

AFCCOVENTRY

Ricketts is playing very well. Willis is being worked down the flank as there is no midfield protection. He's doing well. Stokes has JOB to help cover.

Burge still looks an accident waiting to happen. At least we've given up on him goal kicking.

Fleck poor Vincelote a bit out of it as well and can't see what position Lameries is in.

There is always a chance of goals with johnsons pace but tudgay I think should be playing.

Not to tempt fate, but we've been pretty much flawless at the back.

Willis is the weak link...but Mogga rectified it at half time

Users who are viewing this thread