Match Thread ⚽️ West Bromwich Albion vs Coventry City Match Thread (3 Viewers)

ccfc922

45 seconds added to the low 5 mins.... okay mate.

Hobo

Very poor tonight front to back.
Every single player 5.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Toothless but much better second half and deserved something from the game
We were better, but did we deserve anything? How many shots on target? Hamer, as much as I love him, couldn’t hit a barn door with a banjo tonight. None of our creative players had a good creative game.

Danceswithhorses

Poor performance (again).
We really lack quality in too many departments to be contenders.
We had an on loan player in each of the back 5 positions at some point tonight...that can't be healthy.
Pretty sure most of Albion's bench would be starters for us, and that shows what a massive disadvantage we have with our mediocre budget, up against the likes of WBA, Burnley and Sheff Utd especially.

The Philosopher

I don't think we did, Pete. We really didn't look like scoring past that defensive error of theirs that Gyokeres should have buried.
To be fair, 3 good chances that we should have buried.

Doyle missing his feet first half.
Gyok just a millisecond short first half.
Gyok hitting it over in the second.

Kieranp96

Two 1-0 defeats at Burnley and West Brom where we squander glorious chances then concede a soft goal from a set piece. Imagine if we had an 8 figure sum to spend eh.

And our most valuable player is guilty of wasting said chances
At least the Burnley game was interesting, this was a fucking shambles.

ccfc922

To be fair, 3 good chances that we should have buried.

Doyle missing his feet first half.
Gyok just a millisecond short first half.
Gyok hitting it over in the second.

Tbf to Doyle, he's trying to control it and 1 inch left or right, it's not going through his leg.

steve101

He had a really good spell earlier in the season but without fadz he looks all over the shop
Yes, I think he is a decent player but certainly looks to be lacking confidence, which may not have been the case if McFadzean was on the pitch.

Briles

I thought mcnally and gamer did OK. Rest were shite

covcity4life

Barely put up any kind of fight. At least if you're going to lose, go down swinging and make them earn it.

Attacking-wise we are so very poor. Too many non-scorihg players in the team, which isn't much good when your only goal threat is missing sitters.
It's almost as if robins doesn't like to risk for goals sometimes. We never start with much intent

Users who are viewing this thread