Match Thread ⚽️ West Bromwich Albion vs Coventry City Match Thread (1 Viewer)

itsabuzzard

What a shit end to a Friday. Woeful performance by both the team and iFollow. Malt gone and now moved on to the Christmas gin, complete with Maraschino cherries. In short order, all that will remain is the stumble up the stairs to bed.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

Other than Gyoks glaring miss, did we even have a shot in the 2nd half?
Glaring miss!! All he had to do was side foot it in! Trying to bloody Hollywood a friggin shot. Pisses me off when players do that

Esoterica

Giving man of the match to myself tonight, top form on the match thread.

Seriously though, don't let that performance ruin your weekends folks, was clear after about 3 minutes we weren't getting anything from this match.

David O'Day

Expected nowt and we got nowt on to next Saturday

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Hertsccfc

Sheaf and Allen are not good enough for this league
Sheaf was abysmal but is a good player at this level. One bad performance doesn't mean someone is rubbish. The same applies to Bidwell.

I am not a fan of Allen but he was better than a number of other players tonight, particularly Sheaf, Bidwell and Panzo.

Gyokeres has been under par for the last half dozen matches too which is a concern.

Tommo1993

I know I’m well on Palmer’s case, but to suggest he offers more than COH - something I’m seeing more of, is simply moronic. We don’t look half as threatening.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

The thing is, I think most agree, whether you like him or not, Allen has reached his peak.
Great things are expected of the others, but they didn't show that this evening.
Fair point yes, but still its not good enough. I personally dont dig out 1 player for a result, and I’ll say if numerous players were shit and numerous weeks Allen has been shit now

Users who are viewing this thread