Ashes 17/18 Thread (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

Aaand that’s Warner gone! His frustration got him out there, still no half century in D/N tests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcbean

Rain WTF need to get Smith - I think Overton could get him - bring on the sledging - give the gobby fuckers as much as possible - might as well be in Yorkshire

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Aus day, massive first hour tomorrow to make the new ball count and get in to bat asap. Aus new ball in the final session underlights could be a mismatch!

Otis

Depends on the first half or tomorrow. Get a couple of wickets we might bowl them out for under 300.

chiefdave

Ouch, BT paid £80m for the rights to the Ashes.

These are the ratings for the 5 days of the 1st test: 100,000, 106,000, 80,000, 89,000 and 73,000.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Me neither.

It's overnight, so that makes a big difference and I am guessing that people like me who record it aren't included in those figures.

I never get tv figures, if I leave my tv on a channel overnight on my sky box is that recorded? How do they know if 50 people aren't watching the same tv etc?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Poor session again from England after a wicket with the 3rd ball of the day.

The Marsh LBW was bizzare he was on 28, given out on the field from Anderson just looked out, reviewed still looked out and ball tracking had it going over! No way had it bounced that high!

Paines overturned review was bang on, poor decision by the umpire!

Praying for an Aussie collapse under 350 here but they'll get 400 I reckon and England will have a tricky 30 overs under lights!

Gazolba

Looks like Australia will surpass 400 and my prediction is England are skittled out for 250-300.
So we'll probably be up against it again in the second innings just like in the first Test.
I hope I'm wrong.

Otis

Hmm, not looking good. We need them all out for below 350.

Anything more than that and I think we will lose.

Otis

Well I think that's it. Just passed 350 and the runs are starting to flow now as well. 400 is truly on the cards. Not at all what you want when you send someone in to bat first and that must be very deflating for England.

I would now expect us to not make it past 250-270.

Sincerely hope I am wrong, but the last thing you want in an Ashes test in Australia is to be under pressure, already a test down and chasing over 400 to gain a lead.

Otis

This is getting rather embarrassing now and England's bowling is ragged.

Now looking like 450 might well be on the cards.

Users who are viewing this thread