Match Thread Coventry City at Crewe Alexandra Match Thread - Saturday 17th Mar (1 Viewer)

tigersb

Typical!

You watch it get abandoned now with us 7-1 up.
We'll reply the game on a wet Tuesday night and lose 1-0.
Read my thoughts

Nick

Administrator
Gutted that I will miss watching this, ironically going just past Crewe for a family meal so hoping it may be finished in time for a sneaky earphone. Say I am really secret service or something.

clint van damme

Gutted that I will miss watching this, ironically going just past Crewe for a family meal so hoping it may be finished in time for a sneaky earphone. Say I am really secret service or something.

if we score you'll hear the roar.

Otis

Tell your family you are just waiting for a Skripal update from the home secretary.

Sky Blue Harry H

Tell your family you are just waiting for a Skripal update from the home secretary.

Bit unwise raising the subject Otis - what were you and your unfeasibly beautiful Russian bride doing in Zizzi's the other week?

bawtryneal

I think Baker might feature on the bench today. Maybe a 15 minute cameo
Freezing cold in Bawtry and a very light dusting of snow. Heading west in a couple of hours
2-0 win today.

Otis

I think Baker might feature on the bench today. Maybe a 15 minute cameo
Freezing cold in Bawtry and a very light dusting of snow. Heading west in a couple of hours
2-0 win today.
Still no news on his clearance though. Would have thought the Telegraph would be all over this.

Though, now you have mentioned it on here, they certainly now will be.

Sky Blue Harry H

She is unfeasibly beautiful. She has the face of a glamour model.

Had it grafted on back in 2002 as part of a reward from the Russian governmemt for infiltrating deepest, darkest Keresley.

Otis - just noticed - have you received so many likes, the counter reverted to zero at some point - has Nick fined you a few thousand 'likes' for a personal comment about him - what happened ? (I lost 800+ during the switchover to the new layout - not bitter - but this is a more recent event, surely)?

Otis

Otis - just noticed - have you received so many likes, the counter reverted to zero at some point - has Nick fined you a few thousand 'likes' for a personal comment about him - what happened ? (I lost 800+ during the switchover to the new layout - not bitter - but this is a more recent event, surely)?
Yeah. I asked for a reset.

Sky Blue Harry H

Yeah. I asked for a reset.

Is this because you were being stalked at being so popular (it's not me by the way), and you've tried to divert their attention, or have you sold them to G for a small part of his vast wealth?

Otis

Is this because you were being stalked at being so popular (it's not me by the way), and you've tried to divert their attention, or have you sold them to G for a small part of his vast wealth?
Ha!

No, it's no big deal, but over time I have had a few quips about only posting for likes (I think for one, bless him).

I never post for likes, I just put down whatever is in my head (I know, scary right). Not interested in likes and would prefer a reasoned response to the post rather than just receive a like for it.

Just find it a bit of a distraction to be honest and about two weeks ago I saw someone post a really poignant, well thought out and reasoned post on here and they got a few likes, while someone who had simply put on a match thread 'have a safe journey down' got a lot more likes than the poignant post.

Just don't find them that relevant that's all. :) No big deal, but just asked Nick to reset them so they were no longer an issue and now I can no longer be accused of doing stuff just for likes, because I am never, ever going to be able to catch anyone up anyway.

I never used to look at them anyway, but now it can no longer be an issue anymore.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Otis

You also have to bear in mind that I am pretty much anti social media and SBT is the only thing I access. Not interested in FB, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram etc.

Not keen on the virtual world and virtual friends and virtual pats on the back. :)

Otis

Anyway, we are going off track. Match thread!!

So, as long as we put in something like Tuesday's performance I will go for 2-1.

McNumpty Paperwork and Haynes.

Fergusons_Beard

Anybody with a weather update-not settling on roads up here in Yorkshire but some consistent flurries.

Anyone live in potteries can give us an update ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

higgs

You also have to bear in mind that I am pretty much anti social media and SBT is the only thing I access. Not interested in FB, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram etc.

Not keen on the virtual world and virtual friends and virtual pats on the back. :)
Friend football friend?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread