Match Thread Coventry City at Crewe Alexandra Match Thread - Saturday 17th Mar (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Don't rate either of them particularly highly, but think both are capable of doing a job.

I’d say they are of an equivalent standard. Both capable of making a catastrophic error but at the same time can pull out a worldie now and again. Neither good enough if we are lucky enough to go back to league 1.

Skyblueweeman

Ha!

No, it's no big deal, but over time I have had a few quips about only posting for likes (I think for one, bless him).

I never post for likes, I just put down whatever is in my head (I know, scary right). Not interested in likes and would prefer a reasoned response to the post rather than just receive a like for it.

Just find it a bit of a distraction to be honest and about two weeks ago I saw someone post a really poignant, well thought out and reasoned post on here and they got a few likes, while someone who had simply put on a match thread 'have a safe journey down' got a lot more likes than the poignant post.

Just don't find them that relevant that's all. :) No big deal, but just asked Nick to reset them so they were no longer an issue and now I can no longer be accused of doing stuff just for likes, because I am never, ever going to be able to catch anyone up anyway.

I never used to look at them anyway, but now it can no longer be an issue anymore.

giphy.gif

“Oh, look at me not looking for likes”. Whatever.

Just give you a like for that, good post mate ***thumbs up***

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bawtryneal

It's frigging cold and miserable in Crewe even on the hottest summer day.

Guess you must be at home in front of the fire with your two friends and beautiful wife
I hope we win because I sometimes question why I bother on days like this. Snowy showers all the way here.
PUSB

torchomatic

wingy

So back out of the playoffs.

We need to win.
I'm going to blindly stick to my mantra that playing second /behind a competitors schedule gives us the advantage ,however my nagging doubt is over that Lincoln postponement .

Otis

I'm going to blindly stick to my mantra that playing second /behind a competitors schedule gives us the advantage ,however my nagging doubt is over that Lincoln postponement .
Yeah, same here.

Had we played that and won we would have been clear of them and you would have had to fancy our chances.

Users who are viewing this thread