Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

Calista

I've bought tickets this season online, that I can see in my history, but I can't see that I've got any points.

Can anyone explain how the points thing works? In all honesty I doubt I'd have enough anyway, but I thought I'd have some...
Yeah, I've got lots of online purchases over the last few years, all done using my supporter number. But I've only got 30 points. The whole system is opaque and flaky (strange combination that).

Boosh

It’s quite hilarious watching all the experts who give me grief scramble for tickets with their paltry number of points

Calista

The queue will start well before the opening time, the real game is knowing when to join earlier, if it's like the last couple of times you will have 10 mins to purchase, so if you time it just right to enter at the opening time you be good. Logging in too earlier will inevitably result in you getting kicked out before the tickets go on and having to get back in the queue again, which is why people have been timing there loggins on a couple of devices so they join the queue at a different time.
All these tricky games with multiple devices and precise timing are ridiculous, and completely unfair for people who can't use three mice a tablet and a phone simultaneously.
It's clear from the threads on here in the last couple of weeks that you can do everything within your power to get in as soon as the tickets become available, yet still be screwed by getting blocked or kicked out even after selecting your seats, and have to start again. Then other people a few minutes later have no problem at all. People have literally wasted the whole day without getting anywhere!
Surely for events (including gigs etc.) that are going to be over-subscribed, Ticketmaster should have a relaxed pre-registration system. All priority buyers register their interest for x tickets before a certain deadline (no first come first served 10 o'clock panic), and get issued a code that guarantees they will get tickets. Then have a period when the codes can be used, again without such crazy time pressure. Maybe for big occasions it would be better if the system operated more like a ballot, where it chooses seats randomly and you can take them or leave them? It's already been shown to be a lottery, so why not make it literally a lottery at each priority stage? No ST holder would miss out, all those with loyalty points would stand a fair chance, and anyone else would have to get lucky.

SKYBLUES90

Doesn’t look like they've released any more blocks as of yet. 2 blocks with a fair few seats but the rest just singles.

What are the odds of it getting to 3pm and then it appearing sold out after 2 minutes!?

jordan210

Can see a huge amount of movement now for the next few hours. the front rows in 535 and 536 are selling buts lots left.

So I assume at 3 any blocks not open will be opened up and then that will be it. (unless there's corporate/club Wembley handbacks)

Ashdown

Do you get more points to add to your points by buying a Wembley ticket 🤔
Just a quick question; what is the best tube/ train station to alight from for City fans outside Wembley Stadium ?

napolimp

Do you get more points to add to your points by buying a Wembley ticket 🤔
Just a quick question; what is the best tube/ train station to alight from for City fans outside Wembley Stadium ?

Depends where you're coming from. Wembley Central is the most well connected, and on the City side of the ground. Wembley Stadium is the closest, but only National Rail services stop there. Wembley Park is also close walking wise, but only has tube services.

Ashdown

These people who already have tickets and are still logging on are surely going to add to the queue times in a few hours ?

acs

I've got enough loyalty points and so has my son. If I log in at 3pm, can I use our supporter numbers to buy two tickets or four in the same transaction?

Kingokings204

I've got enough loyalty points and so has my son. If I log in at 3pm, can I use our supporter numbers to buy two tickets or four in the same transaction?

yes that’s right. You will have access to 4 tickets

Reactions: acs

Garlana86

All these tricky games with multiple devices and precise timing are ridiculous, and completely unfair for people who can't use three mice a tablet and a phone simultaneously.
It's clear from the threads on here in the last couple of weeks that you can do everything within your power to get in as soon as the tickets become available, yet still be screwed by getting blocked or kicked out even after selecting your seats, and have to start again. Then other people a few minutes later have no problem at all. People have literally wasted the whole day without getting anywhere!
Surely for events (including gigs etc.) that are going to be over-subscribed, Ticketmaster should have a relaxed pre-registration system. All priority buyers register their interest for x tickets before a certain deadline (no first come first served 10 o'clock panic), and get issued a code that guarantees they will get tickets. Then have a period when the codes can be used, again without such crazy time pressure. Maybe for big occasions it would be better if the system operated more like a ballot, where it chooses seats randomly and you can take them or leave them? It's already been shown to be a lottery, so why not make it literally a lottery at each priority stage? No ST holder would miss out, all those with loyalty points would stand a fair chance, and anyone else would have to get lucky.
For the record, i hate all of this, i didn't do this for the Boro game and I struggled, I tried on one device, got kicked out and only with a stroke of luck did I end up getting one in block 12 at general sale on the Wednesday at 5pm. I was trying to give advice on what I'd do differently now and what I read others were doing and having success with.

I doubt I'm going to Wembley myself as my online points are poop, but I'm still going to try this on Monday if it's worth trying at that point. Desperate to go like many others.

PVA

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get tickets in Hospitality / any other way than through the club?

I have been offered hospitality tickets for £450. The guy has a corporate season ticket at the CBS, not sure if you need the corporate ST to have access to the hospitality tickets.

The only other way, I believe, is through Club Wembley but that costs 2.5k.

Users who are viewing this thread