Has London Bridge fallen ? (4 Viewers)

Grendel

Meanwhile in the area where much of this expensive pagentry has been going on there are people sleeping on the streets.

Most of them are in tents waiting to see the queens coffin

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I watched it, just like I'll watch the Coronation because it's something that hasn't happened in my lifetime. Or my parent's.

I agree coverage and commentary etc. has got way over the top, but I don't think pointing that out is being disrespectful.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Or Meghan, wonder why that is?
Well, for me it's because she comes across as an absolute nightmare and totally self-centred. She talks of respect but has alienated most of her own family with her behaviour and doing interviews about her in-laws. She also seems quite happy to have the privileges of being a Royal while complaining about the duties and intrusion that come with them.

I accept there will be plenty whose dislike of her is far more basic than that.

Grendel

Well, for me it's because she comes across as an absolute nightmare and totally self-centred. She talks of respect but has alienated most of her own family with her behaviour and doing interviews about her in-laws. She also seems quite happy to have the privileges of being a Royal while complaining about the duties and intrusion that come with them.

Well for once I agree she’s an appalling narcissist and even her own family despise her

clint van damme

She's not a nonce though. But alot of people seem OK with Andrew. Weirdos

Grendel

Grendel

The most downvoted comment on the Mail website today is 'Beautiful Meghan'.

That 'paper' and it's readership are unhinged when it comes to her.

Have they conducted a poll yet and see if they’d rather have sex with her or a goat?

Grendel

For a lt of people, your daily mail types, it's racism.
You only have to look at similar stories relating to her and Kate and the different ways they're handled.

Im afraid the precedent for this shows it’s not racism at all

rob9872

Costs aside, does the economy really suffer on a day like today in terms of lost revenue to shops? Is there any data to back it up either way? I'd guess most people have a finite amount to spend and will have planned for today's closure by spending more at the weekend or tomorrow.

TomRad85

For a lt of people, your daily mail types, it's racism.
You only have to look at similar stories relating to her and Kate and the different ways they're handled.
Or as you've just seen there's a heck of a lot of people in this country that are still very much monarchists (honestly more than even I thought) who don't take kindly to stuck up Markle trying to tear it all down. If racism is included it's probably more to do with her being a yank than anything else.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Or as you've just seen there's a heck of a lot of people in this country that are still very much monarchists (honestly more than even I thought) who don't take kindly to stuck up Markle trying to tear it all down. If racism is included it's probably more to do with her being a yank than anything else.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Trying to tear it down? How?
What's she done that's more harmful than Andrew?

Brighton Sky Blue

Costs aside, does the economy really suffer on a day like today in terms of lost revenue to shops? Is there any data to back it up either way? I'd guess most people have a finite amount to spend and will have planned for today's closure by spending more at the weekend or tomorrow.

If that’s really the case we should have a 4 day working week

rob9872

Seems more to me that people like CVD want to stir it up as racism. Nobody mentioned it on here until he brought it up 3 times in two pages.

clint van damme

JAM See

Seems more to me that people like CVD want to stir it up as racism. Nobody mentioned it on here until he brought it up 3 times in two pages.
Oh dear.

Grendel

rob9872

Users who are viewing this thread