Prediction League Banter 2011 / 2012 (2 Viewers)

Sub

my first go a this if its anything like my accumilator bets im screwed lol:D

bishbosh

Not a great start to the defence of my title... But I think I started really poorly last season too.

Disorganised1

Creeping up - at least I'm on the first page now.

gouldberg

I'm up into the top 100 finally! I'm on the up, look out above! :slap:

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Im in 4th cant believe it and was the cov game that got me the 3pts i knew wed fuck it away last 8 mins i even said it in the prediction thread.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Just done my predictions there, i cant belive i got my last 4 predictions wrong not one of em came through crazy ass league.

CovClaire

Damn, I was 35th which I thought was fab for a first-timer, but only got 2 points yesterday so dropped down to 71 now 

johnamcp

What was the average points per week for the winner over last season? Does anybody know? I have become quite addicted to it!!

Coventry La La La

I think I'm out the running now this season, currently ranked 104 with 27 points (finished 5th last season)

The tables looking tight from top to bottom.

Disorganised1

I'm doing a City this season - lousy start - coming from behind in May (I hope)

bishbosh

Although I'm on page 2 I'm not too far off. Went to add scores for this week and saw there were no fixtures:facepalm: International week - you tend to forget some of these things way down here.

Coventry La La La

:wave: Just a reminder to any newcomers using the prediction league this is how the score system works

(0 pts.) No bet placed.
(0 pts.) Bet lost.
(1 pts.) Correct winner.
(2 pts.) Correct winner and goal difference.
(3 pts.) Correct result.

You do not get more points for an away win.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
WOO HOOOOO!!!! Top points tally today!! 17!!! Up to 16th from about 80 something! That prize is MINE!!!! MmmwwaaahhhhH!!!!!

Covstu

not a bad week for me with 14pts. I missed the first week and still paying for it as i am on page 2 still however i will be up there in the end!!!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Done pretty well last couple of weeks and have now broke into the top 10 list. E-I E-I E-I O up the prediction league I go

BenInTurin

Facebook User
My god the competition is hot this year! All the way down in 81st, at least I did fairly well this weekend (13points)

It'll be interesting to see who drops out as the weeks go on, I got a massive 14 points this weekend and hoping to go one better next weekend.

rob9872

22 that's impessive. I hope for his sake it was 7x3 + 1x1 as opposed to 6x3 + 4x1 otherwise the unthinkable accumulator would be worth a huge amount of money. Hopefully if it was then he had a few quid on :)

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Woo hoo, I'm on the charge. Now on page 2, look out page one here I come! lol

But who's ccfc1, 22 points this weekend, that's immense!

Users who are viewing this thread