Prediction League Banter 2011 / 2012 (3 Viewers)

Covstu

As i have only betted on 143 and everyone has done 152 (ish), does that mean i have a game in hand???:thinking about::thinking about:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Once again it won't let me do todays scores with over an hour to spare. Ridiculous. Might just give it up now to be honest!!

Still clinging on to page1 @ 28th position on 111 points.

Looking at my track record I have only managed 11 correct forecasts out of 165 matches - pathetic - I thought I was an expert.

PUSB

The Reverend Skyblue

Another awful weekend for me. I refuse to put Cov down as losing any game, so from today i'm going to do the opposite and see if that helps. I know it's down to just guessing in the end, but how come i'm so crap at that, i very rarely get a correct score. I'm going to strip down and rebuild my guessing over the next two days and see if that helps.
I'm guessing it won't work.

The Rev

Last edited:

Covstu

moved to 12th now!! Get in!!! Not sure how many points i scored as it doesnt seem to be on there this week!!??

Woe is me Woe is me

I have been relegated (that's close to home !!!) from page 1 - just 2 measly points after having 11 at half time - my life is in tatters.

What can I do where do I turn - I'm doomed.

PUSB

bishbosh

Back on page one but my points involved predicting a 3-0 win to Milwall so getting to page one is very hollow.

The Reverend Skyblue

covcity4life youre doing very well but trond is absolutely flying.he's not had one bad week and is building up quite a lead.I had my best night since i joined 14 points and i'm top,yes i said TOP of the monthly table, i'll enjoy it while i can, as i will soon fade again.
Also shame on me,like someone else i predicted 3-0 to Millwall,its the first time i put us down as losing and it was'nt a nice feeling.

The Rev

Last edited:
Isn't it amazing the amount of names on there that don't contribute to the forum. Most of them must log in to fill out the scores and not come back until the following week.

STEVE101 in 11th hasn't even made a single post. Sky Blue57 in the top ten has only made three posts.

Last edited:

covcity4life

yeh i was thinking that rich

ive been maoning about my 3 missed predictions all season but now trond missed the whole weekend!

its game on!

Covstu

Maybe thats for Nick - Cant we insist they post at least 3 times per week for their bets to count??? you do it for the arcade??

1ccfc

Covstu
Maybe thats for Nick - Cant we insist they post at least 3 times per week for their bets to count??? you do it for the arcade??

I fully understand what your saying, but if people are being forced to write posts to be part of the league, it could result in fewer people being in it and so fewer people coming to this site. I must admit too not writing many posts myself, however I do visit several times a day and enjoy reading posts from fellow Cov fans. Our club is split enough at the moment, so lets not split this forum in to those who post and those who don't as I think all members are valuable to this site.

ccfcdan

I started off in shocking form, Picking up now! 25 points gained in November. Hoping for a top 20 finish :)

beduth

Is anyone out there having problems with PL , ie loging onto total points so far , seasons total points , league standings .

kg82

Is anyone out there having problems with PL , ie loging onto total points so far , seasons total points , league standings .

Yeah, I am. Keeps saying database error. It's been saying it for a couple of days now. Thought it was just my computer at first!

Users who are viewing this thread