Prediction League Banter 2011 / 2012 (3 Viewers)

I picked up a shameful 5 points this weekend. I can hopefully regain some positions tomorrow as i have now dropped off page 1 in 30th position.

Covstu

only got 10 points and still have not made it into the premier league but only one point off!!!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i missed one week and christ it cost me dearly, i was in 5th i miss one week and im at the 2nd page trying to clamber my way back up the table oh god.

i missed one week and christ it cost me dearly, i was in 5th i miss one week and im at the 2nd page trying to clamber my way back up the table oh god.

Put in safety bets. It doesn't hurt to put your bets in 5 weeks in advance incase you miss it. You can always go in each week and update what you have already bet.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Only got 6 points last night and still managed to just about squeeze myself into the top 10, did everyone have a bad night last night on the predictions?

I got just 9 points over the two nights, but it was enough to come back from 30th to 19th. Hopefully I can build on the at the weekend.

rob9872

Put in safety bets. It doesn't hurt to put your bets in 5 weeks in advance incase you miss it. You can always go in each week and update what you have already bet.

How do we do this? I can only ever see one week at a time

tyia

rob9872

Ah its ok I've found it thx

Disorganised1

I continue to match my performance in this league to that of Coventry City.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Wow I missed out on a point last night cos apparently you have to do your predictions at least 40mins before kick off... now today I put my scores in and clicked save and it's not letting them go on now... it's just gone 1pm so I guess you have to put them in at least 2 hours before they KO?? I'm sure last season it wasn't like this and now I'm gonna score no points this weekend and I'm in the top 10!!!

Booooo

dutchman

Wow I missed out on a point last night cos apparently you have to do your predictions at least 40mins before kick off... now today I put my scores in and clicked save and it's not letting them go on now... it's just gone 1pm so I guess you have to put them in at least 2 hours before they KO?? I'm sure last season it wasn't like this

That's correct. Only two weeks ago I managed to revise a prediction with just ten mins to kick-off.

Last edited:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
That's correct. Only two weeks ago I managed to revise a prediction with just ten mins to kick-off.

That sucks, I was doing quite well in the top 10 now I've missed a whole weekends predictions cos it wouldn't let me do the bets 2 hours before KO!!

rob9872

Flying now - 14 points tonight and up to 7th. The cream will eventually rise :p

Covstu

bad day, only 7 points for me last night and stuck in 27th!!! i missed a week at the start and still paying for it!

Bad day at Black Rock - only 4 points last night - at one stage during live results was on 11 points and with 15 minutes to go was on 9 points.

Slumped from 4th after Week 2 to 27th today but still on first page of rankings (just)

Great craic

pUSB

The Reverend Skyblue

I've been on page 3 of the ranking list since time began.I thought i'd do really well at this but yet again i'm all hot air. Come on the rest of you have some sympathy, why don't you all miss this week so i can get off page bloody 3

The Rev

Last edited:

rob9872

If you miss a week yourself you could make page 4 :)

The Reverend Skyblue

At bloody last, I'm on page 2, i'll enjoy it while it lasts.
I noticed a lot of people got double digits this week and things are hotting up.My hat goes off to trondegiltronstsat ,or whatever he's called, as he is very consistant and has a nice little lead building up.

The Rev

Tonylinc

Was on page 1 for the first few weeks but now been on 2 for ages. It's bloody hard to get back when you fall off (beware Sisu). First season that I have been involved with this and proving to be great fun....should have done it years ago!

cornoccfc

well I'm predicting nothing but 1-1 draws,

have missed one weeks of predictions but sitting quite nicely in 43rd

Hell's Bells I am in serious danger of falling off the first page in 28th position and 107 points having once been 4th !!!

Oh the shame of it

PUSB

rob9872

4th? You were joint first once

Users who are viewing this thread