Pressley really has lost the dressing room. (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

Me too. All I want for Christmas is a massive Wasps failure which sends them back down to London. They can take Lucas, Fisher, PWKH and all the other fuckers with them too.

Wasps will squeeze City out wherever they can I suppose and impose their own identity and preferences on everything. Wasps will only succeed long term though if people pay to watch and sponsor them whilst in Coventry. I'm hoping to fuck it flops and they offer to sell the whole shebang back to owners of OUR football club { Preferably not SISU by then } Up the City, C'mon Cov and fuck off Wasps !

SkyBlue_Bear83

Seems it's partly true... Wasps want CCFC current changing room, CCFC moving into current away one which is being refurbed.
Away team have to use another one which was built for Olympics.
Wasps own the stadium operating company now so I guess can do whatever they wish...

So it wasn't complete bollocks and spreading shit then?

señor Santiago

Me too. All I want for Christmas is a massive Wasps failure which sends them back down to London. They can take Lucas, Fisher, PWKH and all the other fuckers with them too.
aw make sure you bring your camera to the wasps games and upload the tries onto youtube.

Moff

aw make sure you bring your camera to the wasps games and upload the tries onto youtube.

You need to find some twat that is going first, and lets face it there is still no guarantee that a bust flush of a rugby team will score any trys, so perhaps fuck all could be posted instead?

Nick

Administrator
You need to find some twat that is going first, and lets face it there is still no guarantee that a bust flush of a rugby team will score any trys, so perhaps fuck all could be posted instead?

Italia and people from the Trust will be there.

Nick

Administrator
Why don't you just come out and call scabs or Traitors?

I'll just copy and paste the things people who are going were saying ;) (yes, of course there will be smug grins when people who gave people shit for going to Sixfields tell all about their Wasps fun. I have nothing against people going and if it was yourself then fair play have a great time. If it was somebody who was a cock to people about Sixfields, then they need to have a word with themselves)

NorthernWisdom

Wasps will squeeze City out wherever they can I suppose and impose their own identity and preferences on everything. Wasps will only succeed long term though if people pay to watch and sponsor them whilst in Coventry.

And tbh it's entirely good business sense for Wasps to rebrand. For them to do otherwise would be folly on their part.

So not really 'news' as such, whatever they do.

Nick

Administrator
I think anyone who was protesting about us playing in Northampton and franchise football shouldn't even be considering supporting franchise sport

Of course, people who went to Sixfields were mocked for wanting to watch their team "the lads" but now people just want to watch "top class rugby" (a team they don't even support).

skybluetony176

Lots of hypocrisy to suit people's own agenda's/ interests it seems

So what you're saying is that everyone who is now complaining about Wasps being here but went willingly to Suxfields (lets call them the minority) owe all the fans who wont be going to watch Wasps and wouldn't go to Suxfields (lets call them the majority) an appology for being hypocrits or is it OK for them to be hypocrits because it suits their agenda?

Nick

Administrator
So what you're saying is that everyone who is now complaining about Wasps being here but went willingly to Suxfields (lets call them the minority) owe all the fans who wont be going to watch Wasps and wouldn't go to Suxfields (lets call them the majority) an appology for being hypocrits or is it OK for them to be hypocrits because it suits their agenda?

It depends if those people who went to Sixfields were abusing people who didn't go doesn't it? Your theory doesn't really work the same way.

Plus, was Sixfields a permanent move?

As people have said in most of the threads, nobody is going to call anybody a scab, but maybe just a smirk when you have people like Steve and Italia who were dead against Sixfields and weren't afraid to have digs at people who went in strolling up to see Wasps ;)

chiefdave

Didn't the dressing room question get asked at the trust meeting the other day? Anyone remember what the response was as I don't remember it being yes we are kicking them out so did he avoid the question or flat out lie?

ajsccfc

My sources understand that they discussed Cov continuing to use the Wasps-branded home dressing room but Wasps flat out refused as Danny Pugh is notorious for leaving shitty grundies on the floor.

NorthernWisdom

I call BS on that. There were rumours before hand, hence the question being asked, and now it turns out we are being kicked out. Can't imagine it was still being discussed then, more inclined he didn't want to say to a group of our fans what was actually happening.

As I said... politician's answer!

Can still be being discussed until it's done and dusted, even if the discussions involve Wasps saying when it'll happen, rather than whether.

chiefdave

As I said... politician's answer!

Can still be being discussed until it's done and dusted, even if the discussions involve Wasps saying when it'll happen, rather than whether.

I agree, less discussion more this is what's happening if you don't like ti tough. Can't we just have a day with some good news for a change.

Grendel

Complete bollocks.
If this lie were to be true, what we're saying is CCFC would use a makeshift area with no showers, medical area etc yet the away team would get a lovely away changing room with all of that?

Stop trying to spread shit....

Oh dear I can hear the gulp from here as that huge slice of humble pie goes down.

mattylad

Lets be honest it has hardly been a lucky dressing room so who gives a shit. I'm sure the new refurbished one will still be better than 95% of the dressing rooms at other grounds in this league and probably most championship ones as well! If presley isn't bothered then why should we be.

Norman Binns

Complete bollocks.
If this lie were to be true, what we're saying is CCFC would use a makeshift area with no showers, medical area etc yet the away team would get a lovely away changing room with all of that?

Stop trying to spread shit....

Oh dear I can hear the gulp from here as that huge slice of humble pie goes down.

Not really. He was probably referring to this bit “Adequate facilities are to be provided for the football club to use somewhere along the corridor.”

It does read like the corridors will be used as the changing room so you can fully understand why he said what he did but you probably already knew that.

Grendel

Not really. He was probably referring to this bit “Adequate facilities are to be provided for the football club to use somewhere along the corridor.”

It does read like the corridors will be used as the changing room so you can fully understand why he said what he did but you probably already knew that.

No now you are talking shit and acting as an apologist for this you clearly are a CCFC hating troll.

Brighton Sky Blue

'If this lie were to be true...'

So the poster in question called the original story of us moving out a lie and was proven wrong.

Grendel

You have the mental age of a 14 year old.

Anyone who tries to claim that the response you tried to defend was not accusing the OP of lying has a mental age far less than that.
Anyone who then believes surrendering the home dressing room for an away one clearly is an apologist of the highest order.

Users who are viewing this thread