Qatar World Cup 2022 (4 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Bale’s retirement game will be against England.

Sky Blue Harry H

Deserved, but probably makes little difference to Wales. Wales would probably have had to beat England regardless.

TomRad85

Never thought I'd feel so happy about Iran winning a game. Fucking hilarious. Wales are awful.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

JAM See

Hope this new added time directive is carried into domestic football.

Evo1883

I have nothing against Wales, and would be quite happy for them to do well. From a football perspective however, they have been fucking terrible. They deserve nothing and some of their players should be embarrassed by their performance.

Basically how I feel

Macca

I have to say that was probably the biggest under performance I’ve seen in a World Cup. Playing your best but losing is one thing but that was inexcusable. Page should go into management with Andy Thorn

jeycov

I have nothing against Wales, and would be quite happy for them to do well. From a football perspective however, they have been fucking terrible. They deserve nothing and some of their players should be embarrassed by their performance.

Spot on
Iran should have been 3 up at half time
Disappointing but the right result

Nick

Administrator

Yeah but Moore got engaged and had BBC commentators creaming over him. Isn't that enough?

ProfessorbyGrace

Totally deserved from Iran. Wales, so poor, no zeal, no cohesion, nothing. Awful performance, and those fans deserve better than that shit that was served up. Bale and Ramsay should be ashamed of their total lack of leadership.
BBC will undoubtedly try and gloss over it, but people with eyes can see that this is a woeful Wales team.
But really, guys, you’re celebrating like City just beat the Villa. Just because of some misguided sense of national loyalty and some remarks made that Wales will beat England.
Obviously they won’t.

Bale needs to piss off down the tunnel and stop justifying that shit, by the way. He can’t care less, that much is obvious. Give the shirt to a player who wants to play, not someone who wants the prestige.

Macca

I wanted them to do well which is why I’m so pissed off. They weren’t much better in the first game

Reactions: AOM

JAM See

I don't mind it as long as its consistent, bit weird to change it half way through a season mind.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
It's not really changing anything though is it?

Just applying the rules properly.

AOM

Robert Page is way out of his depth, they need a new manager and rebuild the team without Bale and Ramsey

Users who are viewing this thread