Swindon (Away) Match Thread (4 Viewers)

chiefdave

Twitter tells me Billy Daniels has scored his first goal for Nuneaton. Didn't know he was there, thought he was at Notts County.

Sky Blue Harry H

Like a training session this so far. Don't think RCC has ever had so many consecutive back passes to deal with in quick succession

Yep - let's cut some of that out (before one of their forwards do!)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Right folks, stopped raining now so I can see my keyboard (phone one That is...)

Not much happened so far. Neither keeper troubled that's for sure. They seem keen to take us out at every opportunity with Fleck and Cole already being caught late but Swindon escape with a verbal warning both times

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Jim goes down in a bundle after trying to slide tackle while defending. Stays down while play confines, their man gets his studs stuck in the ground as he's running and falls over unchallenged.

In the mean time the ball is put out of play by us to allow JOB treatment. He's now on his feet and waiting to come back on

sw88

Chief Commentator!
First real threat comes from Swindon who win a free kick from quite a distance from goal but knowing the conditions, they go direct anyway. RCC smothers the ball but only after initially letting it bounce in front of him, probably due to the wetness

Sky Blue Harry H

Joe Cole not being mentioned much? A lot more going through Fleck by the sound of it. Need to get it in the box / get a shot off now and then?

Users who are viewing this thread