TICKETS (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Absolutely, but why were seats that were sold for the Blues game not sold for this one? It's really odd.

Birmingham were given effectively a whole stand which I assume in some ways is easier to plan for

pusbccfc

I'm talking about the North Stand, loads of empty seats , a number in clusters. Club just didn't sell them for some reason.

Didn't look it.

28k is about right. 1200 empty in the Boro end, 2500 segregation.

bigfatronssba

I’m even more baffled by the decision to not sell tickets in block 13.
They didn’t even have the netting out, and then let a load of fans in there anyway.
The cretins who decided this need to explain themselves

Captain_Slackbladder

But but the sag says we are animals

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Plenty were in the aisle between 11 and 12. The young lads who moved into block 13 did it for a laugh. Even the police were laughing about it. They were y
oung, clearly not going to cause any great trouble. What troubles me is that 100s of city fans couldn't attend today when there were loads of seats available. What is clear to me is that whoever makes these decisions isn't a football person.

Adge

But but the sag says we are animals

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
About time the SAG had a word with their Stewards then that they employ. Formed a line on the stairs in the middle to the top between block 17-18 and then let people stand and congregate in front of them all match! 🙄

Nobbie_67

I had a mate who was watching on Sky messaging me to ask why there were so many empty seats? I've not watched it back yet, but we're losing loads of income with this over zealous "safeguarding" and has to be addressed before next season.

Users who are viewing this thread