TICKETS (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

What’s the minimum away allocation we can offer in any game?

We need clear plans to maximise home fans for various game situations. And whatever means we can’t have blocks open in the home end like today needs sorting over summer.

pusbccfc

What’s the minimum away allocation we can offer in any game?

We need clear plans to maximise home fans for various game situations. And whatever means we can’t have blocks open in the home end like today needs sorting over summer.

2000 if we wanted, like Boro.

This summer it's vital they plan for different outcomes.

What's going to happen if we play Leicester and the demand is high? Equally, if we were to get Man United in the cup, are they going to keep 3000 seats empty?

chiefdave

Embarrassing having a sold out game with a 28K crowd in a stadium that holds 33K

What happened to the safety group insisting the Jimmy Hill flag was out? This is the problem with the bs we're fed to justify the ridiculous measures put in place, they can't stick to their own story

shmmeee

2000 if we wanted, like Boro.

This summer it's vital they plan for different outcomes.

What's going to happen if we play Leicester and the demand is high? Equally, if we were to get Man United in the cup, are they going to keep 3000 seats empty?

Exactly, need a sliding scale of 2-6k away fans and as many home fans as possible for each ideally with no more than a couple of line of seats segregation. But no more than a block each side. We could have squeezed Boro today and got block 10 open surely?

pusbccfc

Exactly, need a sliding scale of 2-6k away fans and as many home fans as possible for each ideally with no more than a couple of line of seats segregation. But no more than a block each side. We could have squeezed Boro today and got block 10 open surely?

Yep but they sold Boro tickets in block 9 on the first day!

bigfatronssba

bigfatronssba

It's just embarrassing because all neutrals think we couldn't sell it!

And 10 years from now they’ll be city fans that believe that as well.
Just like they believe that we’ve only ever sold out for Chelsea.
No one remembers the sell outs for the first three games when the Ricoh opened, or the Gillingham homecoming, or the Middlesbrough FA cup game.

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes it does exist, the main jibe aimed at Manchester City from other fans relates to the Emptihad. It might be a pissing competition, but fan numbers are a thing.

They can’t sell the tickets they have available. We sold what we had but weren’t allowed to fill all the seats.

Not hard to understand but if Boddy isn’t fired imminently I’ll be disappointed

bigfatronssba

I totally agree, I just don’t understand why there were so many empty seats at a literal still out and why the programme said the figure it did

What did the programme say?

jeycov

The attendance figure given is usually the number of tickets sold rather than numbers at the ground
Certainly for league games, all season ticket holders are counted for every game
I’m surprised that each season ticket holder was allowed to buy 2 tickets
Hopefully it will be addressed for the game at Wembley

ceetee

A few rows up from the subs bench there was a small block of black seats, (larger and presumably more comfortable) enclosed with barriers with Vodafone branding. I never saw anyone sitting there. I think they have been replaced with more normal blue seats and this was the empty small block. Perhaps these new seats don't register on the plan yet

NortonSkyBlue

The attendance figure given is usually the number of tickets sold rather than numbers at the ground
Certainly for league games, all season ticket holders are counted for every game
I’m surprised that each season ticket holder was allowed to buy 2 tickets
Hopefully it will be addressed for the game at Wembley
As a season ticket holder I am hoping for 2 tickets. Standard allocation.

GaryPendrysEyes

I assume SAG say they can’t reduce their risk mitigation (via segregation) unless the club take more action to reduce the threat (of potentially violent fans) in ‘the corner’. So they’ll want more bans, move people or more stewards in that area.
All the above needs evidence. And clearly they need to assess the threat on a game by game basis.

bigfatronssba

So by the same token that we are in the play offs, have progressed year on year is down to him?

Ensuring that we have a decent manager is down to him yes. For which he has been perfectly happy to take the credit for over the years.

So if he’s going to take credit for that he needs to carry the can for the tickets cock up

Users who are viewing this thread