TICKETS (1 Viewer)

Calista

I worked with the Ticketmaster system and the backend the club would be using for years and I can pretty much guarantee the sort of problems we're seeing aren't down to Ticketmaster, they're down to what is being entered on the clubs side.

They've made this needlessly complicated and in the process managed to confuse themselves and enter things incorrectly.
Sounds very plausible. Ticketmaster look after huge numbers of big events, and if their software was that bad, there would be constant meltdown. More likely duff configuration for this event.

Boosh

Oh dear, wank chops got jealous about all the attention Grendel and myself received and has decided to spit his dummy out. What a loser

torchomatic

Was an all round pleasant atmosphere yes .. but it was also a pleasant outcome which effects moods ..

We walked from the Premier Inn to the ground surrounded by Boro fans. My lad had his top on, so they could see we were City fans. Not a peep. Happens here too though, doesn't it? Overall we're not a bad bunch.

You get the 16 year old Stone Island Crew hanging around by the 444 every week. Not sure if they actually start anything.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Our own fans (Adult only) are going to shield the away fans from the £25 allegedly teenagers with false tickets running at 2,000 Boro fans.

Have the SAG actually been to any games or watched footage this season, how do they reach a decision like this, would love to hear or read the minutes to their discussion.

Reality is, we can all walk round the inner concourse so maybe they should consider more segregation and fire blocks like this to stop 27,000

It makes no sense at all, may as well have opened that and kept a bigger gap if concerned.

how will they steward this small island and how stupid will it look on TV

bigfatronssba

Communication is appalling.

The reasons need to be given for not opening 13.

We as fans might have a solution to the problem if they were willing to tell what the actual problem is

pipkin73

They need to let us have our day (let's face it this might not happen again for years).

If and i mean if we fuck it up then they can say they were right and we will keep to these restrictions for years,
but if nothing happens they have to allow us to have our supporters in our ground from now on, not in pubs showing the game losing the club money.

The gap between our own supporters is just plain and simply stupid, we are never going to attack our own supporters
and we don't have a history of attacking away fans apart from the odd (yes odd as 2) supporters going for it.
The silly thing is, if they had to go over rows of fans they could not and would have never tried, so the gaps as far as i see cause more problems than they solve.

PUSB
let Sunday be the start of a new era of success for the club. 2-0 lead and we hold on on Wednesday.

Captain_Slackbladder

Communication is appalling.

The reasons need to be given for not opening 13.

We as fans might have a solution to the problem if they were willing to tell what the actual problem is
Maybe they are putting a Sky Sports camera in part of it. Would seem very odd, but with an enclave being created amongst our own, blue-sky thinking needs to be encouraged.

The only other reason would be they know people will go in that area with duplicate tickets so for safety reasons they want an overspill area?

djr8369

My friend , ofcourse it currently is , it's got a 2/3 block segregation .. 4 thousand stewards and police in one corner and layers of fences surrounding away coaches outside 🤣🤣🤣 its not done for no reason ,its a bloody fortress on matchday now
But the deterrents don’t always work/aren’t for such and such specific incident in a specific block so surely the only logical conclusion is to remove all deterrents and make it a free for all!?

Either that or the owners actively hate the fans and making money and want to make everyone’s lives as difficult as possible.

Sky Blue Pete

So an update
I’ve asked Colin Henderson who chairs the supporters forum and is a member of sag to follow up the decisions with ccfc
Also the club has confirmed that the reason given for by the stadium safety team was to stop migration from singers corner into the south stand
And yes I have asked who makes up the stadium safety team.
I don’t think it’s many tickets (few hundreds) so the capacity crowd is likely to be slightly lower than the Birmingham game
Think this conversation will run and run

shmmeee

So an update
I’ve asked Colin Henderson who chairs the supporters forum and is a member of sag to follow up the decisions with ccfc
Also the club has confirmed that the reason given for by the stadium safety team was to stop migration from singers corner into the south stand
I don’t think it’s many tickets (few hundreds) so the capacity crowd is likely to be slightly lower than the Birmingham game

And how will it do that exactly? The stories they come out with to justify blatantly stupid decisions are ridiculous.

For fucks sake it’s a football stadium, this shouldn’t be beyond the wit of man.

pusbccfc

So an update

Do the SAG not realise there's a barrier between the blocks?

It would be very easy to see if fans were moving over as the fans would be climbing over the barrier.

But more obvious, if there were fans in 13, people wouldn't be able to move past them.

Make it over 18 like the South Stand and it will be fine.

CovInEssex

So an update

Appreciate you chasing it up.

Migration isn't possible in a sell out with ticket checks and effective stewarding.

aviles

Not sure if it’s allowed on this site. But I have 1 ticket available for Sunday. Block 24. Just want what I paid for it £33

Covkid1968#

I don’t think you get points for season tickets immediately, think they’re applied once this season has closed? This then allows them to drop off the oldest years points before adding the new, otherwise we’d all be jumping up a ST points category for a few weeks.

I purchased the £500 premier package last week but no season ticket points have been allocated to my account yet - only the subsequent purchase of Middlesborough tickets have been added.
My points went up…..so I’m guessing everyone’s will in time

Gynnsthetonic

So an update
Your efforts appreciated Pete👍

Captain_Slackbladder

If in block 11/12 Sunday, will it be possible to get round to other parts of the stadium on the concourse, I.e will the lift the metal barrier up between 12 and 13?

Evo1883

So an update
So it's for safety as expected ,not just to piss off fans

Sky Blue Pete

Do the SAG not realise there's a barrier between the blocks?

It would be very easy to see if fans were moving over as the fans would be climbing over the barrier.

But more obvious, if there were fans in 13, people wouldn't be able to move past them.

Make it over 18 like the South Stand and it will be fine.
It’s the stadium safety team not sag
I suppose it depends what the plans are for stewarding or policing that area
However I don’t disagree that it surely can’t be safer or in fact make any difference at all having fans in that block or not and I think the club agree

Sky Blue Pete

I’d also say it’s a perfect opportunity to try it as it’s 2 legged and will be a party with lower risks than other games. Also pretty sure that playing ball on this gives more influence next season when Doug will be wanting to maximise use of every seat available

Evo1883

Still don't get it, if it's policed and stewerded correctly only fans in block 13 can sit there. Having all these stewards is just a waist of time then imho
That's based off the assumption stewards will act like bouncers if it kicks off , when half of them are more timid than my daughter

Users who are viewing this thread