Tonights Forum 07/06/13 (3 Viewers)

ajsccfc

Fisher keeps mentioning this letter from ACL that says 'THERE WILL BE NO DEAL WITH SISU 4EVA IDST', if SISU are happy to post up that chairman's letter recently supporting them why doesn't he produce this one too and get some people to believe him?

torchomatic

No secret. SISU would own it. We'll never own our own ground again, no matter who is in charge.

If you build a stadium who will own it CCFC or SISU, Tims answer... ermmm he didn't answer.. so I think we all know the reality of that one.. though clearly SISU couldn't go at that point owning a stadium as any new club owners could simply move to the Ricoh & leave the new stadium to fend for itself in a mirror image of SISUs stated plan.

Chipfat

Think that might be the only happy ending on here for a while, can see Appleton stating the preferred option to buy LTD will be Sisu, TF sounded very confident when this bid was spoke about..Need to get mailing the FL about how they have run the club for the last few years to be given the GS as fit and proper owners...

Ripbuster

They were betting on the futures market (watched this at Uni with a finance geek who explained everything in nauseating detail) but Dan and Eddie had the correct figures so they pushed the price of FCOJ up with the help of the Duke Bros who think it will be scarce and so worth more after the report is published. Dan and Ed sell at say £1.50 FCOJ for each futures contract before the report is published, after the report is published the traders realise that it isn't going to be scarce at all and Dan and Eddy buy the FCOJ that they have sold earlier for 30p which nets them a £1.20 profit.

That's probably not the clearest explanation but basically they sell a promise to provide FCOJ to people for £1.50 a unit something they don't actually have before the report is published. Then once the report comes out and the price falls they buy the FCOJ they need to provide the people they sold to at the start for 30p thus making £1.20 a unit.

Now thats what I've been trying to let on for the last couple of weeks.......If anyone asks you ain't seen me..;)

torchomatic

Spot on. Stick it on the website. Fisher insists that ACL reneged on the deal, so prove it.

Fisher keeps mentioning this letter from ACL that says 'THERE WILL BE NO DEAL WITH SISU 4EVA IDST', if SISU are happy to post up that chairman's letter recently supporting them why doesn't he produce this one too and get some people to believe him?

bigfatronssba

Spot on. Stick it on the website. Fisher insists that ACL reneged on the deal, so prove it.

Also I also think acl should release the minutes from the alleged handshake meeting.

If neither can because of the court case then they both should shut up about it.

James Smith

Now thats what I've been trying to let on for the last couple of weeks.......If anyone asks you ain't seen me..;)

Should probably add that the Duke Bros have to settle their trading account that day which is why they are bankrupted as they don't have that many million dollars going spare. If you really want to ruin a good film like that, watch it with someone who can explain it backwards (Sorry Dave if you're reading this but you really bored the socks off me that day).

torchomatic

Totally agree, get it all out in the open. That's the only way to find out what is really going on.

Also I also think acl should release the minutes from the alleged handshake meeting.

If neither can because of the court case then they both should shut up about it.

James Smith

Totally agree, get it all out in the open. That's the only way to find out what is really going on.

Maybe PWKH will read this and we'll find out. I'd like to see all the alleged signed paperwork Tim has, as well as the minutes from ACL. Does anyone have a list of what documents Tim has claimed he's got in his possession?

TheUKGryphon

Fan at Forum: The faceless Joy Sepalla, does she actually have a face?

Tim: (missing the 'faceless' metaphor completely), Of course she has a face.

Yes Tim, this man REALLY did ask you if Joy Sepalla actually has a proper face. :-/

WHAT A NOB!

torchomatic

Freedom of information requests maybe? If the Council sent documents then they should send copies to anyone that requests them.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

ACL and CCC have both stated on the radio they will make no public declarations in the issue, due to the judicial review; and the possibility of being found to be in contempt

James Smith

ACL and CCC have both stated on the radio they will make no public declarations in the issue, due to the judicial review; and the possibility of being found to be in contempt

Well that really does bugger that then, being found in contempt would not be good for getting rid of Sisu. My law lecturer was very specific that being found in contempt was a very bad thing, and you can go to jail for it.

Timmy will probably just say the same, but go on Tim we won't tell anyone! ;)

bigfatronssba

Surely the same must go for Fisher then?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Maybe PWKH will read this and we'll find out. I'd like to see all the alleged signed paperwork Tim has, as well as the minutes from ACL. Does anyone have a list of what documents Tim has claimed he's got in his possession?

He has the lost books of the bible, the Magna Carta, the 1787 constitution documents of the United States, winning Euromillions ticket, a book of Greenshield Stamps, a signed copy of Hugh Grant's autobiography, Mussolini's passport and a two-for-one offer for Domino's Halifax. Honest

James Smith

He has the lost books of the bible, the Magna Carta, the 1787 constitution documents of the United States, winning Euromillions ticket, a book of Greenshield Stamps, a signed copy of Hugh Grant's autobiography, Mussolini's passport and a two-for-one offer for Domino's Halifax. Honest

In that case I wonder if he'd be interested in a large metal structure I have for sale in the centre of Paris? :D

RegTheDonk

I'm surprised that Clive or someone didn't jump on this comment from Fisher, when he mentioned the judicial review, by saying "well why would you want to take the council to court after they pumped money into ACL? They own half the company. Nobody else cares, why should you?"

Particularly valid as (I believe) it came just after someone accused SISU of trying to destabilise ACL. Which, by crying foul about it, shows its what SISU were trying to do by withholding the rent.

bigfatronssba

I wonder if at this new ground a condition of entry is the purchase of a £20 pie?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I'm surprised that Clive or someone didn't jump on this comment from Fisher, when he mentioned the judicial review, by saying "well why would you want to take the council to court after they pumped money into ACL? They own half the company. Nobody else cares, why should you?"

Particularly valid as (I believe) it came just after someone accused SISU of trying to destabilise ACL. Which, by crying foul about it, shows its what SISU were trying to do by withholding the rent.

He did that yesterday too. Asking why the council were wasting money on the judicial review. They're fookin' defendants. They had no choice

SkyblueBazza

Fan at Forum: The faceless Joy Sepalla, does she actually have a face?

Tim: (missing the 'faceless' metaphor completely), Of course she has a face.

Yes Tim, this man REALLY did ask you if Joy Sepalla actually has a proper face. :-/

WHAT A NOB!

You mean he treated the question with the contempt it deserved?

dongonzalos

When he said they would not sell as the business was at its lowest eb.

Well they are going to have to pump in another 50 million with that plan.

So I take it eventually they intend to sell the whole package for 130 million in 5 years time to make a profit?

Also if someone out bids them tonight then it comes down to the FA to decide who go forward with the club.

(That is if the administrator is genuinely impartial?)

deanocity3

he's working this book though joy and tim.jpg
pencil.png

dongonzalos

Also did anyone get the feeling that when he said he did due diligence.

Ie got to look ACL's books.

He states at this stage the books did not look healthy so a new price needed to be negotiated.

Yet I believe he made no attempt to negotiate a new price.

Anyone get the feeling he looked the books and thought yes we can break these. That he had no intention of ever buying ACL and that agreeing the heads of terms was purely in order to get a look at the books.

Remember Mr Fisher gleefully announcing that ACL were heading for administration.

Delboycov

Couldn't listen tonight but looking forward to going on Monday...what is the general view about Timmy's performance tonight...how did it compare to last night? Did he actually answer any questions tonight or avoid giving a direct answer throughout the evening like last night?

Users who are viewing this thread