Tonights Forum 07/06/13 (2 Viewers)

cloughie

not read all the thread but listened to CWR but it was yet again load of bollocks that fisher spoke

side steps lies and deflection

any difficult question is deflected by moving on to another subject away from the question

Hey ... but some will believe it all :facepalm:

Sky Blue Harry H

I know it's a stupid question but who do we owe money too.
do sisu owe money to themselves.
do we owe Ms Seppala some,
I noticed Tim never answered the question,why isn't Seppala here as she is the owner

Unfortunately, that's why I think they'll win the bid. they can bid £50m or whatever, as they'll effectively be paying it back to themselves (you and I could do that) - except the Hedge fund will show they've got the assets to back it. So they get it back for naff all, save a few scraps for the other creditors......and start again. Only fly in the ointment for them is if football league don't want to play ball with them (and it sounds as if Dim, Joy and co have been cosying up to them)... PUSB SISU out

TheUKGryphon

Have you ever seen trading places,starring Eddie Murphy?

The Duke brothers,Randolph and Mortimor..speculated on the price of orange juice

BUT

Billy Ray and Winthorpe knew what the price of Orange Juice would be....so couldn't lose

Well it'll be something like that :D

Ah!, but Randolph & Mortimer thought they were the one's that knew the price of the orange juice.

But somebody beat them to it.

EGGNOG?

jas365

images
Well fuck off and support your local team you prick.

TheUKGryphon

not read all the thread but listened to CWR but it was yet again load of bollocks that fisher spoke

side steps lies and deflection

any difficult question is deflected by moving on to another subject away from the question

Hey ... but some will believe it all :facepalm:

Side Steps and deflections? Maybe Tim should pull on a shirt and put his boots on and get on the pitch because that was a masterclass

James Smith

Ah!, but Randolph & Mortimer thought they were the one's that knew the price of the orange juice.

But somebody beat them to it.

EGGNOG?

They were betting on the futures market (watched this at Uni with a finance geek who explained everything in nauseating detail) but Dan and Eddie had the correct figures so they pushed the price of FCOJ up with the help of the Duke Bros who think it will be scarce and so worth more after the report is published. Dan and Ed sell at say £1.50 FCOJ for each futures contract before the report is published, after the report is published the traders realise that it isn't going to be scarce at all and Dan and Eddy buy the FCOJ that they have sold earlier for 30p which nets them a £1.20 profit.

That's probably not the clearest explanation but basically they sell a promise to provide FCOJ to people for £1.50 a unit something they don't actually have before the report is published. Then once the report comes out and the price falls they buy the FCOJ they need to provide the people they sold to at the start for 30p thus making £1.20 a unit.

jas365

He needed more time rather than the shouting loons.

Keith asked the questions that I was going to ask on Monday, again without really getting an answer. Other than income was "journaled" across from Holdings to Limited in 2011, which again seems very suspicious. I do have some related follow up questions which I still inted to ask.

Do we know at what point the accountant there tonight became involved with the club? Is it more than 18 months ago?

RoboCCFC90

I couldn't give a fuck you sisu arse licker. Fuck off and support your pisspot local team you sandy back retard.

Someone has been smoking something a bit strong..

pb2875

Keith asked the questions that I was going to ask on Monday, again without really getting an answer. Other than income was "journaled" across from Holdings to Limited in 2011, which again seems very suspicious. I do have some related follow up questions which I still inted to ask.

Do we know at what point the accountant there tonight became involved with the club? Is it more than 18 months ago?

He said last night just about a year

Bluegloucester

Yes.............

RoboCCFC90

Had a shandy have we?

vRsqmro.gif

This is why I have stopped posting pictures on this site, you just can't beat what you put on here mate

(But I had to have ago)

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

I think you are a numpty 100% of the time to be fair. ;)

Just realised that coming on the message board and trawling through the banter, after listening to Dim Fisher, is quite therapeutic - suspect that's why there are so many viewing tonight -either that or I am one of a few hundred sad b*st*rds!!:p:(

bigfatronssba

You can only play in the conabation in which you are situated........... The wst midlands............... How many more fucking times.

Coventry isn't in the West Midlands conurbation.

James Smith

But it can't be Filbert street right! :eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread