Transfer Shouts (1 Viewer)

edgy

Just pondering potential Gyokeres replacements and understudies.

Stumbled across Miles Leaburn at Charlton. Only 19 but on watching a couple of YouTube clips, on first sight looks to be doing good things. Similar to Viks style.

Reported by The Secret Scout that Championship clubs are looking at him.

fatso

What's weird about with having a fetish for dicks or thinking about them?

You're flirting with homophobia here, so I'd go careful with how you phrase and say things.

Becasue as we all know, homophobia is small dick energy.
There you go again with the dick thing !!!!

Listen, if there's something you need to get off your chest just come out and say it.
We are an accepting lot on here, we won't judge you.

If your not ready that's fine, but try and keep your posts football related, and less dick related. I'm sure there are other forums for that kind of thing.
Remember kids read these posts!

Peter Billing Eyes

Not sure what sort of a player we be would getting if they are potentially facing a pay cut to come here. If Cantwell as much as talks to Rangers, it would be a clear indication that it is entirely about money.

Last edited:

SBAndy

Listen, if there's something you need to get off your chest just come out and say it.
We are an accepting lot on here, we won't judge you.

If your not ready that's fine, but try and keep your posts football related, and less dick related. I'm sure there are other forums for that kind of thing.

Stop being a dick.

Danceswithhorses

Stop being a dikdik
howgEFD.jpg

long way home

MR knows he will have to pay more for those he wants to keep as well as those he wants to bring in to improve the squad. Im sure we will hear of a few more of our current squad signing new deals in the next 2 weeks as well as 3 more signings, 2 perm 1 loan.

As for outs depends on the ins but im sure from the 10 out of contract come summer, i only see 2 getting new deals. That a long with the 4 loan players leaving is going to leave some pretty big gaps to fill come summer. Its a big rebuild but MR im sure will bring in more quality players and have more depth in the squad than this season.

SBAndy

MR knows he will have to pay more for those he wants to keep as well as those he wants to bring in to improve the squad. Im sure we will hear of a few more of our current squad signing new deals in the next 2 weeks as well as 3 more signings, 2 perm 1 loan.

As for outs depends on the ins but im sure from the 10 out of contract come summer, i only see 2 getting new deals. That a long with the 4 loan players leaving is going to leave some pretty big gaps to fill come summer. Its a big rebuild but MR im sure will bring in more quality players and have more depth in the squad than this season.

Makes me wonder whether we look at a system change in the summer as well.

ccfc1234

Nothing solid mate of a mate rumour but we are apparently looking at Danijel dejan djuric. Has just broken into the Icelandic national team at 20 years old. Here is a link to his Scandinavian scout video. Did we sign Gunnerson from the Icelandic premiership, guessing we might still scouting that part of the world.

slowpoke

Nothing solid mate of a mate rumour but we are apparently looking at Danijel dejan djuric. Has just broken into the Icelandic national team at 20 years old. Here is a link to his Scandinavian scout video. Did we sign Gunnerson from the Icelandic premiership, guessing we might still scouting that part of the world.

Just read about him he has a Serbian father and a Bulgarian mother but plays for Iceland ??

Frostie

Wouldn't get a work permit

edgy

Likewise though they're not going to suddenly go from £30k p/w to say £3k p/w

That's an extreme example though. Perfectly reasonable to assume they'll accept a lower salary to play football. That's the point here.

NorthernWisdom

Likewise though they're not going to suddenly go from £30k p/w to say £3k p/w
No, but ultimately it's supply and demand, innit. If nobody wants them, they'll be cheap and if lots want them, they'll be expensive. What they earned before isn't relevant to what they'll earn going forward in that equation, it's what their earning potential is going forward that matters to us.

Grendel

No, but ultimately it's supply and demand, innit. If nobody wants them, they'll be cheap and if lots want them, they'll be expensive. What they earned before isn't relevant to what they'll earn going forward in that equation, it's what their earning potential is going forward that matters to us.

if he really is on that money he’s not going for peanuts and lose out on £600k

skyblue025

If he doesn't go he's going to cost Norwich the best part of 2 million in wages and other costs. You would think they would accept less to get him off the books if he isn't playing much.

stupot07

Listening to Robins it doesn't sound like this take over gives is any more money to spend.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

stupot07

What did he say?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
He basically said that we had to get Waghorn and Kane off the books as despite the take over there is no more funds, although the overall financial picture or the club has improved.

Grendel

He basically said that we had to get Waghorn and Kane off the books as despite the take over there is no more funds, although the overall financial picture or the club has improved.

its very worrying

Users who are viewing this thread