Match Thread Coventry v Millwall Match Thread - Saturday 4th Feb (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Sky blue crew in block 14 getting a little animated

Just throw a couple of millwall fans in with them; that'd push them off their perch
Why so you could have a go at our bad supporters?
Dragged a couple out of the smoking area for singing.
Fuck me we are down to the bones with supporters and they are growing the rest out.
Not looking good.

Grendel

Grendal Oggy has coached these two poor goalkeepers and clearly has not improved them. What's your point?

Well in that case you have to credit him with Westwood and Murphy. You can't improve Burge - he's a liability and shouldn't be anywhere near the team.

The manager picked him - it's up to him.

Grendel

Burge lol

Sky Blue Pete

We need to have a sustained campaign on every football phone in on every station repeating the same mantra that our club has been, is being and will be systematically destroyed by an owner that is not interested in football but litigation. When will the footballing world take notice and step in?

stevefloyd

I have a ticket for Tuesday because my son got it...I have never ever ever felt as though I didn't want to go and watch us play but I am seriously considering not going ...fucking abysmal

Grendel

Fairly lane shot Burge pushed out in front. Players at least assisting the 80 minute walk out.

Burge surely must be finished after this.

James Smith

Can we not at least get a consolation goal?

ccfc92

Wish I'd gone clay pigeon shooting after the game, instead of before :mad:

giphy.gif

letsallsingtogether

Who threw that ball.
We never let goals in without distractions.

Marty

Slade is clueless. Football is dire. He's simply got to go.

Grendel

Clarke has been terrible. At fault for the goal. Missed a challenge and the out of position.

Clarke has worked hard. The millwalll forwards have moved and worked all game. His attitude has been first rate as well.

Some of the players should be ashamed

Users who are viewing this thread