Match Thread Coventry v Millwall Match Thread - Saturday 4th Feb (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

Burge is dreadful
I have and most have for two seasons have been saying the most important position we need to buy in ,is the goalkeeper position.
Fuck me its so bloody obvious , both keepers are not up to it

Great_Expectations

I was all for giving RS time etc, I thought the calls for his head were premature, but we are absolutely clueless.

No tactics, no adaptability, no motivation, no passion.

Unfortunately there's no point getting rid of him as whoever comes in will have the same players and were down already anyway.

Sky Blue Dal

BOLLOCKS!!

Just seen the score... I am sick of this.

Credit to the hardcore fans who have attended. I could not do it. I rather get water boarded than watch this dross of a team and club.

Paxman II

Well Slade has been unable to motivate his players for the fight or give them a decent game plan. I was one who thought he was a breath of fresh air at first with sensible conversation and a likable manner with experience all over this league. Seeing what he has achieved so far I'd be inclined to think we have the wrong man at the helm. I feared today after seeing his team selection and tactics and so it has been proven. Will be interesting to hear if he takes any blame for today himself?

Gazolba

Where is that poster who used to say "maybe it's better if we go down this year so we can rebuild and come back stronger"? He's been quiet lately.

NortonSkyBlue

Slade is a victim as much as we are. The players were devoid of confidence when he arrived and he hasn't been able to do anything about it
The new players have walked in to a toxic environment and have been found wanting as much because of their fellow players.
I am sure that many believed a few words in the players ears and his experience at this level were enough to turn things around. It is so much deeper than that and sad to say we fans have a part to play in this.
Love City hate sisu by all means but it's time to leave the 90 minutes alone.
Nothing seems to work at our club and it needs overhauling in all areas including us fans.!

JulianDarbyFTW

Anyone else have the feeling that we'll be at the bottom of League Two this time next year unless something drastic happens? I've already ordered my Vauxhall Conference on Tour T-Shirt.

shmmeee

You won't convince people to not protest games. When you feel powerless to enact positive change, you fuck shit up basically.

It'd be easier to condem them if there was any realistic possibility of staying up but obviously these people feel we are down anyway so may as well cause as much trouble as they can.

Not condoning, just saying it's not surprising.

NortonSkyBlue

I would support a fund to target sisu and Tim fisher with an aim to remove them from our club.
I gave my suggestions a week ago and I am prepared to be part of intelligent and legal protests to save Coventry City.
I have been willing to give them a chance over the years to redeem themselves but they have shown no desire to engage or listen to the logical argument.
50 years of supporting my team is not going to be given up for this stain on the history of the Sky Blues.
I can take defeat in a contest between two teams and rationalize it if not like it but what they are doing is nothing short of destroying by choice, laughing in the face of lifelong fans who care a damn sight more about the future than they do.

Users who are viewing this thread