Match Thread vs Crewe (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Awwwww, shame...still, shows that we battle to the end now!

Paxman II

Thank god. At least they will believe for Saturday now and not assume they are a bogey side! That gives a lift thank goodness.

No injuries I hope. Now lets get fricking promoted!

All I wanted was to be not completely out of it tonight and to make a game of it. Too little too late in the end and all down to the first leg. Great effort though and they had chances. League run now. PUSB.

stupot07

Nothing like 2 injury time consolations to make you forget how poor we were over 270 mins against them.

Covstu

fucking hell, where did they come from!!! we could have walked that game, need to start taking chances thoughout the game but at least we got pride back.

Stevec189

Proves there not a bogey team or any of that other bollocks that's been on here tonight! Same score Sat will do! PUSB

@richh87

Nothing like 2 injury time consolations to make you forget how poor we were over 270 mins against them.

What are you on? We totally dominated them at the Ricoh. It was one of the most one sided City games I've ever seen.

CCFCSteve

Hardly poor. Naive defending in the first leg but we battered them and should've been 2-3 nil up before they scored. By all accounts deserved to win the second leg comfortably as well.

stupot07

What are you on? We totally dominated them at the Ricoh. It was one of the most one sided City games I've ever seen.

Our finishing was poor and we defended abysmally. It was a 2 legged tie - accepting a 1-0 defeat at the Ricoh would have been acceptable but we went gung ho and paid the price. It was very unprofessional.

skybluegaz

The scoreline makes it sound close, when it clearly wasn't, but hopefully that will put doubts into the Crewe players' minds and give us hope of a win on Saturday, which we all knew at the start of the night was clearly the more important game. Make the play-offs and no-one will give 2 hoots about the JPT.

What was the reaction of the home crowd at the end btw?

Covstu

you cannot concede three goals and expect to get through. We did well but need to really look at our finishing, we cannot continue like this. Yes we got two goals but that was as a result of firing so many shots at them.

Still optimistic, we need three points there on Saturday and thankfully we broke the duct.

Users who are viewing this thread