Port Vale (Away) Match Thread (4 Viewers)

covads83

Come on. Let's pinch a winner. Was really hoping for the win today lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
11 behind 1st as it stands with them having an extra game, 6 behind Walsall. 2 Points clear of Southend and Millwall with them having a game in hand :(

Otis

11 behind 1st as it stands with them having an extra game, 6 behind Walsall. 2 Points clear of Southend and Millwall with them having a game in hand :(
Well, we need to turn out form around then don't we. If it's a draw today, we need a win next week.

Sick Boy

Top 10 would be a fantastic achievement after the recent dross over the last few seasons.*

* awaits abuse from the illiterate keyboard warrior ccfc4life

torchomatic

Important we stopped the run of defeats. Draw still a decent result.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Johnnythespider

At least we've stopped the defeats. Need to get 3 points against Bury next week

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Well, we need to turn out form around then don't we. If it's a draw today, we need a win next week.

We can't keep setting for a draw in 'must win' games.

usskyblue

Is it me, or is Mowbray setting us up 'not to lose', rather than taking the game to the opposition ?

skybluetony176

Good result all things considered. A cheeky 3points wouldn't have gone a miss though. Sounds like RCC played a blinder and made sure we got something out of it.

Otis

We can't keep setting for a draw in 'must win' games.
But it is what it is. We have got the draw now. No point saying it had to be must win after.

The nearer the end of the season wears on the more games WILL be must win. If we can get the ,3 points next week. 4 points from 2 games would be a good return.

covcity4life

Top 10 would be a fantastic achievement after the recent dross over the last few seasons.*

* awaits abuse from the illiterate keyboard warrior ccfc4life

Lol.obsessed aint ya?

If top 10 is fantastic don't moan so much when we lose.

As for today Ok point. Think we will go on a good lil run now.

Hobo

I always say win at home draw away. We are desperate for a win, but after recent performances I will take this draw. Some of the new signings show signs of promise. Murphy and RCC back on song. Rammage did well.

Nick

Administrator
But it is what it is. We have got the draw now. No point saying it had to be must win after.

The nearer the end of the season wears on the more games WILL be must win. If we can get the ,3 points next week. 4 points from 2 games would be a good return.

Not if all the teams around us are getting 6 :(

Users who are viewing this thread