Butts Park Arena is new home (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skybluetony176

We could do inflate prices as when demand exceeds supply......

For a capacity crowd they'd have to be more than double the price of those of a capacity crowd at the Ricoh to gain the same ticket revenue.

torchomatic

Just saying you should read the whole post before your usual "slagging off the fans" mantra. To. Start. With.

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Hit a nerve have I?

letsallsingtogether

Yes, if we stay at the Ricoh we will go backwards, which is why we need our own home. I would want more than 12K but it's a start. Not sure why you're "insulted" with the proposed initial capacity. Look at crowds this season despite being a point of the top and unbeaten at home. Maybe you should wonder why the stayaways aren't attending.

Hopefully, that won't make LAST start crying again about "slagging" off fans. If people can't be arsed to turn up then that's their problem.

I might start crying once you have stopped.........

pusbccfc

ajsccfc

The club have officially announced that they have no comment, which makes this feel a little more than the usual load of bollocks rumour.

hill83

Interestingly the club haven't denied it. I was expecting a total denial.

Grendel

Yes but you are a big man on a Big wage, what about those that are on the minimum wage that is nearly 3 weeks wages for them.
And how many will pay £600 for this shit league or even in the Championship?

When we were in the championship the centre block season tickets were £500 - city centre would have far better options to park or the use of public transport.

torchomatic

Totally agree. I reckon there's something to this. Have the CT pulled their "Anderson made a simple geographical error" story?

The club have officially announced that they have no comment, which makes this feel a little more than the usual load of bollocks rumour.

skybluetony176

I wouldn't give a fuck. I'd be buying a season ticket. How about you?

I've never bought a season ticket yet as well you know. You'll probably won't even give a fuck when you're sat in your seat smirking how SISU got one over everyone in a half empty 12k stadium languishing at the wrong half of division 2. That's your mentality. You don't give a fuck about the club unless it can be used to stick two fingers up to everyone who's name is in the SISU book of naughty people and you can slap yourself on your smug back because in your tiny little mind you're superior to everyone else for buying a season ticket even though the club has been robbed of opportunity from a failed plan.

In case I've never told you before. You're a prick.

Grendel

For a capacity crowd they'd have to be more than double the price of those of a capacity crowd at the Ricoh to gain the same ticket revenue.

Which has happened how many times? Guess we need a 70,000 stadium then the Ricoh isn't big enough

letsallsingtogether

When we were in the championship the centre block season tickets were £500 - city centre would have far better options to park or the use of public transport.

Yes they were £480 but were they ever sold out.
I Had one myself in block 18 for 2 seasons.

ajsccfc

I think that's why the club haven't outright denied it, because then Les Reid would be all 'Ooooooooooooooh, touched a nerve did I?' which would win him a shitload more awards.

skybluetony176

Yes, if we stay at the Ricoh we will go backwards, which is why we need our own home. I would want more than 12K but it's a start. Not sure why you're "insulted" with the proposed initial capacity. Look at crowds this season despite being a point of the top and unbeaten at home. Maybe you should wonder why the stayaways aren't attending.

Hopefully, that won't make LAST start crying again about "slagging" off fans. If people can't be arsed to turn up then that's their problem.

A start? 12k is only the beginning of the end only.

Engage your brain and do the maths. We're going to have to be on one hell of a bad deal at the Ricoh to be worse off.

The location is great but stop fucking the club around. If there's scope for 20k rising then start as you mean to go on and build that in the first place to give the club a chance and the fans some hope.

hill83

I think that's why the club haven't outright denied it, because then Les Reid would be all 'Ooooooooooooooh, touched a nerve did I?' which would win him a shitload more awards.

Actually laughed.

letsallsingtogether

Just saying you should read the whole post before your usual "slagging off the fans" mantra. To. Start. With.

So you have never had a go at there being only 12000 at the Ricoh?
But you are happy with a ground that holds only 12000..

Your right I should read the post.

Just waiting for the inevitable:thinking about:

Samo

Bring it on I say! We can always flog it and move back to the Ricoh when Wasps go bump.
My only worry is this... with the low capacity, if SISU were to leave, where will the thousands of NOPMers sit? :whistle:

H

Huckerby

Would be quality.

Shame it's a load of shite and never going to happen

J

Jack Griffin

Yes but you are a big man on a Big wage, what about those that are on the minimum wage that is nearly 3 weeks wages for them.
And how many will pay £600 for this shit league or even in the Championship?

Yeah, taking the game away from its working class roots to the prawn sandwich brigade. How awful. I prefer the German model with good ticket prices.

letsallsingtogether

Well it certainly gets you the likes from the usual crew....
now that really is a shock:eek:

Sky Blue Kid

What happened to the "We need 365 days revenue from the car parking, hotel, conference centre, concert venue takings?..... Oh wait that was the "Ricoh" wasn't it?

hill83

So you have never had a go at there being only 12000 at the Ricoh?
But you are happy with a ground that holds only 12000..

Your right I should read the post.

Just waiting for the inevitable:thinking about:

To start wi..... Forget it.

I wouldn't be happy with 12k TO START WITH myself to be honest. Shows an incredible lack of ambition.

torchomatic

Eh? Make up your mind. First it's an insult as it's such a small capacity and now it's going to be half empty. My pea sized brain is confused by your flip flopping.

And I did laugh out loud at the bit where you say he was smirking as SISU will get one over everyone. The majority of this forum were orgasmic when Wasps rolled into town and did one over on SISU. OK, so it fucked the club over too, but hell, it was worth it wasn't it, just to get one over on "Timmy" et al.

I've never bought a season ticket yet as well you know. You'll probably won't even give a fuck when you're sat in your seat smirking how SISU got one over everyone in a half empty 12k stadium languishing at the wrong half of division 2. That's your mentality. You don't give a fuck about the club unless it can be used to stick two fingers up to everyone who's name is in the SISU book of naughty people and you can slap yourself on your smug back because in your tiny little mind you're superior to everyone else for buying a season ticket even though the club has been robbed of opportunity from a failed plan.

In case I've never told you before. You're a prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread