Prediction League Banter 2011 / 2012 (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Ahh at least it lets you still post scores. It is just the league tables that don't work. :)

skybluejelly

nick take your time ,,i have convinced my son i am 9th in the table and when you fix it he will find out i am about 79th:D

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I know we can still input our predicted scores Nick, but will it all reveal itself all nicely updated when it's up and running again? I (and loads of others) like to see how we are progressing week by week. I haven't a clue now where I am in the league :(.

NINOOVCOV

I know we can still input our predicted scores Nick, but will it all reveal itself all nicely updated when it's up and running again? I (and loads of others) like to see how we are progressing week by week. I haven't a clue now where I am in the league :(.

same as, love to know where i am in the league

johnamcp

I have had a nightmare last 8 weeks prob averaging 4 points per week. Last week wasn't bad with 12 but 5 today...... Not sure I want to see the flippin table.

Gone from top 5 for most the season to joint 24ish, not good.

A bit like the form of my football team under AT!!!!!!!

Houchens Head

Really getting withdrawal symptoms now......... :(

sky_blue_up_north

Any news on a fix for the DB error with the tables... are we sure what were are entering at the moment had been fully captured? Thx

Tonylinc

I'm also experiencing withdrawal pains now. I missed one complete week because I forgot to predict prior to going away (idiot) and now want to jnow how far I have fallen.

kg82

Something's going on with it. When you go on it gives you premier league matches and there's no table. Also, when you press on season rankings there's not much there but it's not saying database error anymore! Could this be the start of it getting sorted?!

Nick

Administrator
We have been looking at it today, the thing is that some data somewhere is breaking it so just trying to find what it could be :(

when I empted it all it worked fine, when I brought everybodys predictions and scores in it broke.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Hi Nick,
Could it be a special character in a predicted score, or spaces, or someone putting 100-0?
Someone joining with a too long username?
Somone predicting scores too far ahead?
Can you tell I work as a software Test Manager?! :p

Nick

Administrator
Hi Nick,
Could it be a special character in a predicted score, or spaces, or someone putting 100-0?
Someone joining with a too long username?
Somone predicting scores too far ahead?
Can you tell I work as a software Test Manager?! :p

I think it is something dodgy, just got to find it :(

ICHAN

It will be in the place where things go missing wrapped in xmas paper just ask SC for a new one Nick or if you put it on your list to santa that may do the trick:whistle:

Houchens Head

Just had another look. All the scores I entered for this coming week-end have all gone blank. Had to input them all again! :facepalm: I don't think a Christmas award should be given out coz it's all gone to pot!

Houchens Head

He plays centre half for Fajardo Cariduros in Puerto Rico! They call him Cody Squill over there!

Users who are viewing this thread