Prince Harry (1 Viewer)

TewkesburySkyBlue

And here was me thinking this site was about soccer.
Personally couldn’t give a shit about the pathetic Harry and his scheming bit part actress wife. From what I’ve seen they surely deserve each other.
Pity they were seen together in a Jaguar .

shmmeee

Personally couldn’t give a shit about the pathetic Harry and his scheming bit part actress wife. From what I’ve seen they surely deserve each other.

You know you’re in Off Topic in a thread titled Prince Harry, right?

Sbarcher

Seems there are white lines with both.

Sky Blue Pete

The one really wise comment he made was silence allows abusers to abuse. He’s bang on but with such privilege it’s hard not to say victim mentality

tisza

The one really wise comment he made was silence allows abusers to abuse. He’s bang on but with such privilege it’s hard not to say victim mentality
Reversible as well. RF's silence allows him to keep kicking them without fear of contradiction

Sky Blue Pete

He is just a twat really isnt he
I understand people saying that and the money he is getting for telling his side of the story is astronomical but the royal family is batshit really isn’t it? The whole function is arse about face and I can well believe most of the stuff being said about how he was treated.

Reactions: vow

Grendel

I understand people saying that and the money he is getting for telling his side of the story is astronomical but the royal family is batshit really isn’t it? The whole function is arse about face and I can well believe most of the stuff being said about how he was treated.

Yes being forced to live in a basement flat must have been terribly sad for him - I felt for him when he had to show Meghan where he lived and it wasn’t a palace at all. It’s a national disgrace - I’m sure the world will be up in arms at such treatment

Nick

Administrator

In reality, was he treated badly?

Grendel

tisza

I actually have trouble believing him on many things - mainly because of arrogant self-importance, lack of self-awareness, blame everybody else mantra etc . Think he (or his own media advisers) putting his self-serving spin on most things.
In this day and age think there would be a lot moreconfirmation from within the RF sphere if his version was gospel. He doesn't seem to ever produce independent witnesses for anything.

tisza

In reality, was he treated badly?
No. Latest in a line of 2nd heirs who have rebelled/misbehaved - recently Margaret, Andrew now Harry.
Traded his family name for huge financial rewards when it sunk in he was going to be 2nd fiddle to his brother and only falling furher down the pecking order (limelight) as each new William baby was born.

NorthernWisdom

You think he should be less popular than Andrew?
You've got to question who's a fan!

FmSILnvXgAIsfYA

Ian1779

no he is just a very bitter man with a strange Oedipus complex
I think he’s a very angry person that never got over the death of his Mother and seems hell bent on taking down the print media as a result as he blames them.

Reactions: vow

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He's an arrogant, self-righteous prat. Now claims he is doing all this to save the monarchy from itself and protect William's kids.
Spot on. He's now got enough material for a second book with revelations so controversial he wouldn't dream of putting them to paper because it would be so upsetting to his brother and Charlie.
Of course, on top of this he wants a reconciliation.
A top drawer tosser.

Users who are viewing this thread