RCC (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 2477

Then you would have seen burge at bury last season and the on game he played this season. You cant honestly say hes better than rc

Captain Dart

6ft6, White, blonde hair.

You can't miss me.

Just in case you are uncertain here is a picture.
1410957033015_wps_17_Former_UKIP_MEP_Nikki_Sin.jpg

Completely unrelated to the topic of course :angelic:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Against Oldham, RCC was the only reason we didn't lose, but I don't think it necessarily paints the full picture.

Last season he was hot and cold. He's got really good abilities but also really strong weaknesses. Look at his penalty record for example, it's atrocious.

The thing is, I view him in the same kind of way as Bigi, one of the poorer players last season, but one of the better ones this year. It just highlights (albeit they have both improved) how much the standard has dropped in my opinion.

sbadey

Jimmy Hill statue 7:15, meet me there say it to my face.

Anyone else feel free too.
Why to join you in your mini sisu out protest? Because if your advocating fighting that would be hugely disrepectful to a great legend of our football club

Sent from my Versus TouchPad 9 using Tapatalk

Otis

87mint

Hadji no one in our team is good enough, that's why we're bottom of the league. Unclear why RCC is the recipient of your insubstantial wrath. He's also definitely not 'a prick', although what anyone's personality has to do with anything is unclear. I'd love a team of Nicholas Bendtners so long as we weren't getting relegated.

PVA

And another mistake.

That must be 4 or 5 goals now RCC is directly at fault for. This absolutely can not continue.

Time for Burge to have another go.

PVA

Bore off mate

Are you happy for him to keep gifting away needless goals?

If Sordell or one of the strikers had missed 5 open goals would you want them dropped? If one of the defenders made 5 huge mistakes would you want them dropped? Of course you would.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Are you happy for him to keep gifting away needless goals?

If Sordell or one of the strikers had missed 5 open goals would you want them dropped? If one of the defenders made 5 huge mistakes would you want them dropped? Of course you would.

Lol, he hasn't made 5 huge mistakes. That's just the lie you like to peddle on here

Otis

Bollocks re the second goal.

What were you thoughts on their keepers performance for our first?
Yep, bollocks re that second. That was a great save by him. Unfortunately the Wimbledon player was following up. No blame at all for the second, but the first was a howler.

Hadji10

Bollocks re the second goal.

What were you thoughts on their keepers performance for our first?

Why would I care About their keepers performance?

The header for the second goal wasn't a sensational save, he tried to make it look good and he fucked it up. It was a fairly weak header.

Why is this guy exempt from criticism?

SkyBlue_Bear83

The header for the second goal wasn't a sensational save, he tried to make it look good and he fucked it up. It was a fairly weak header.

Hes not exempt, you just talk utter shite. When you try and say he was at fault for the second you just undermine any other valid criticisms you might make.

hutch1972

Just back and seen the goals on sky , worse than I first thought , in fact they were fucking abysmal.
He's been in the no1 spot for 2 years and he seems to have learned absolutely nothing.
It's not just the obvious mistakes like the 1st one tonight but he seems to have a serious lack of ability to dive to anything in the corners, which probably explains why he has only ever saved one penalty.
The winner at Gillingham didn't even warrant an attempt at saving. All in all not nearly good enough for this levell.
His only saving grace is that Burge is ( or was ) as bad.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

You seem to be an expert when it comes to Keepers so wondered whether you felt their keeper should have done better for our first, since he made a hash of the first save?

RCC is far from exempt. BUT as most have said a number of times we can only work with what we've got. And like it or not, he's far better than Burge.

If we had a better replacement, I'd be calling for him to be rested / dropped /replaced / come down with flu. Whatever. But the truth is we haven't anyone better. So until January atleast, he'all be our no1 imo

Users who are viewing this thread