The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (52 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sick Boy

So SB.

I took you as much better than Tony and Mart. They have lied right through this thread.

Would you like to prove the point you have made?

Because it has become more pathetic than before.

And all because I put up more fraudulent misuse of funds and breaking/changing rules and regulations that the EU has done. It shows how they bought off the enquiry.

Or are you a part of the same plan?

Just try explaining how me saying we don't k ow if it is good or bad until we know the details is as you say?

You've lauded a comment in the a newspaper about the UK being welcomed into TPP as a positive, must say I was surprised that you were so excited about the prospect.

We were supposed to be signing free trad deals upon leaving but a take it or leave it deal to join another trading bloc is a long way from that.

Any trade deal with the likes of the USA is going to be very much on their terms and will see the inevitable dropping of the country''s standards.

The comment about 'the same plan' doesn't make any sense to me and I have no idea what you're going on about.

Astute

You've lauded a comment in the a newspaper about the UK being welcomed into TPP as a positive, must say I was surprised that you were so excited about the prospect.

We were supposed to be signing free trad deals upon leaving but a take it or leave it deal to join another trading bloc is a long way from that.

Any trade deal with the likes of the USA is going to be very much on their terms and will see the inevitable dropping of the country''s standards.

The comment about 'the same plan' doesn't make any sense to me and I have no idea what you're going on about.
I was happy to see that countries are inviting us to trade deals. Are you against this happening?

It isn't my fault we voted to leave. It wasn't what I wanted. And it isn't my fault that I want the UK to do well after we leave. That is only natural. Although it seems that some don't want the UK to do well after we leave.

Astute

That’s you and him both:)
Says the person who voted UKIP.

That is like someone voting BNP and saying that they are not racist.

I once didn't vote Labour. I voted for MRLP. Now that is a proper protest vote.

Sick Boy

I was happy to see that countries are inviting us to trade deals. Are you against this happening?

It isn't my fault we voted to leave. It wasn't what I wanted. And it isn't my fault that I want the UK to do well after we leave. That is only natural. Although it seems that some don't want the UK to do well after we leave.

I would be against TPP happening and the inevitable lowering standards to get a deal secured with the USA. I expect to be fully disappointed.

skybluetony176

Again. Confirmation that you have no argument.

Did you go and research the TPP for yourself like I invited you too? My guess either you didn’t so you still don’t know what you’re talking about or you did and realised that you don’t know what you’re talking about but you’re going to keep the illusion going anyway. I say illusion, no ones buying it. Grendull has put one toe in the water and bullshitted about Japan but hasn’t really come to your defence so the illusion you’re living seems more like self gratification than an illusion.

martcov

Which is why you are pissed off that we are being offered deals.

You wanted the bullying tactics of the EU to work.

Just like with Carney. You made out that he k iws what he is talking about. But now he says that the EU is nowhere near ready for a hard Brexit you somehow don't understand what he is saying.
He was talking about financial matters, I mentioned border controls where the EU countries are already investing.

martcov

They already have been. You read the link previously. Now you have suddenly forgotten all about it although you admitted that it was totally wrong.

Good. What are they? And when were they implemented? All reports I read said they were allegedly offered. Have you a link to clear that up?

martcov

So those at the top.....Juncker and Selmayr....had nothing to do with it?

That was the answer from the EC. It says they applied the regulations. Point 7 by-passes the open job offer. Which, although an absolute joke, is the reason why no one has been able to reverse it. Selmayr got the job, and Juncker put him forward, so obviously they had something to do with it. What are you on about?

martcov

Which is why you are pissed off that we are being offered deals.

You wanted the bullying tactics of the EU to work.

Just like with Carney. You made out that he k iws what he is talking about. But now he says that the EU is nowhere near ready for a hard Brexit you somehow don't understand what he is saying.

I have said that joining a trading bloc after leaving one because of the terms of a trading bloc, contradicts the whole leave argument. We will be subject to the rules of TPP and decisions of a court thousands of miles away. Madness.

Carney was talking about one aspect of the EU‘s preparations. I suspect that, on the whole they are better prepared at the ports than the UK. But you cherry pick statements.

Virtually everyone thinks that Brexit will be detrimental to the UK, but you clutch to Selmayr and now even the enemy of Brexiters, Carney, as well as the crazy idea of joining a trading bloc thousands of miles away. Desperately searching for positives.

martcov

The opposite of bigging up being part of a trading bloc with Viet Nam...

martcov

If you want the UK to do well , why don’t you read up on the TPP to see whether it is a viable alternative to the EU? Just wetting yourself about a newspaper headline doesn’t mean you are backing something to the UKs benefit. I am doubtful about it. I am really dreading Fox coming back with a deal with the USA. They will really take us to the cleaners.

clint van damme

I would be against TPP happening and the inevitable lowering standards to get a deal secured with the USA. I expect to be fully disappointed.

I've said it before but I'm convinced whether in or out of the EU, or whether with the US or another trading block, I'm convinced we will end up involved with these sort of deals.
There are elements of it in the EU deal with Canada apparently.

martcov

Whereas you are desperate to prove Brexit a disaster and will grasp at any straw.

Weren’t you the one on about sailing into a glorious sunset? Two years later and we haven’t decided how to leave the harbour. The crew are getting unruly and we are worried about getting supplies.

Sick Boy

I've said it before but I'm convinced whether in or out of the EU, or whether with the US or another trading block, I'm convinced we will end up involved with these sort of deals.
There are elements of it in the EU deal with Canada apparently.

The worst for me would be the UK aligning its standards in line with America, it will be a very dark day for the country and its future generations.

skybluetony176

The worst for me would be the UK aligning its standards in line with America, it will be a very dark day for the country and its future generations.

Beef farming has been becoming more intense for a while now in the U.K. Not as bad as the US but that’s the general direction it’s heading for. I don’t think it will be too long before cows never leave the shed and fields will be full of crops for cattle feed instead of cows. Still the pharmaceutical companies will do a roaring trade in all the chemicals they’ll be pumping into cows to make them taste free range. Leaving the EU will turbo charge it. Glad I made the choice to go veggie.

clint van damme

SkyblueBazza

Well. At least I’ve said something.
There are times when it is best not to...but you wouldn't know that. Everything you post on this thread seems deliberatly designed to antagonise in some tedious way. You are heading toward membership of a unique club of blocked posters. In fact you will be only the second member. MartBore being the first.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

There are times when it is best not to...but you wouldn't know that. Everything you post on this thread seems deliberatly designed to antagonise in some tedious way. You are heading toward membership of a unique club of blocked posters. In fact you will be only the second member. MartBore being the first.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

To be fair you would probably make a lot more sense if you did block me.

martcov

Wow.

Astute is right, you’re a perpetual liar aren’t you.

To prove you’re not, show me the post you’re talking about.

I asked you a question. I didn’t make a statement. I thought you were, but I asked in case I had got it wrong. That is not lying.

martcov

Wow.

Astute is right, you’re a perpetual liar aren’t you.

To prove you’re not, show me the post you’re talking about.

I just checked and can’t find one where you used the term glorious sunset. Which is why I asked if you were the one. You do, however, think that it will be all plain sailing ( as far as I understand it ). It isn’t. And after two years we still have not agreed what we want. Which is a fact whether you used the word sunset or not.

Users who are viewing this thread