Everyone on the hill for Saturday (1 Viewer)

mark82

....and now you will explain why that could not be taken up by SISU outside the process, getting some agreement based on ACL signing the CVA. :thinking about:

Because it was never offered to them. I don't exactly see them falling over themselves to say the offer still stands.

simple_simon

Timmys Tit !!!

If you have permission for fireworks that's great..

I stand corrected :slap:

We thought they would give us some sort of objection but they say its fine, get the feeling they are on our side.
Not asked about anything else, so will keep it safe and sensible, no fire suitable flags or anyone with big hats allowed.

pusbccfc

We thought they would give us some sort of objection but they say its fine, get the feeling they are on our side.
Not asked about anything else, so will keep it safe and sensible, no fire suitable flags or anyone with big hats allowed.

They actually said we could have fireworks? Which means we're aloud a flare... Someone take one.

TurkeyTrot

If anyone has purchased fireworks please can you make yourself known to someone on the hill wearing a hi viz, they will assist you in where they can be let off. I've spoken to the Police about fireworks and as long as they are let off in a safe area there won't be a problem. The Northampton Police have been great and very understanding.

shmmeee

But won't it be daylight?

Edit: please tell me someone has some of these: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GznhT__PXs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6GznhT__PXs

Edit 2: that worked well. Was Wacky Wavy Arm Inflatable Tube Man!

James Smith

Steve.B50

As dadgad pointed out on another thread, whether you agree with their methods or not, the hillers reflect the viewpoint of the majority of Coventrians who are angry that our club has been taken from its city.

This Sunday will mark the first televised City ‘home’ game in the club’s history so let’s make it an exception.

Now is the time for everyone to show a united front under the spotlight of the cameras and bring some unwanted attention to those responsible (SISU / Football League / Council).

I must agree with you, just hope more than just a few can be bothered to leave the comfort of there homes and show support for what we all believe in.

letsallsingtogether

do you want me to bring my Hi Vizes.....

If anyone has purchased fireworks please can you make yourself known to someone on the hill wearing a hi viz, they will assist you in where they can be let off. I've spoken to the Police about fireworks and as long as they are let off in a safe area there won't be a problem. The Northampton Police have been great and very understanding.

ajsccfc

I'd say it's brave of him to wear a Villa shirt but not for any aggro, more their new one is a crime against the eyes.

TurkeyTrot

The more different shirts the better. There will be lots of noisy things to give out to make a racket and I've just had a call from a couple of posters on here who are at this very moment in time reliving their childhood in a fireworks shop. Buy enough fireworks to invade North Korea by all accounts.
Also will be collecting for Alzheimer's and there will be t shirts for sale.
Should be a fun afternoon if nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread