The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (9 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martcov

It's funny how the good-looking ones adopt a western-lifestyle while the ugly ones adopt a middle-east lifestyle?

How do you what someone looks like under a veil? It could also be that the ones living more western style take more notice of their appearance and therefore appear better looking. I don’t know as I never really compare.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

How do you what someone looks like under a veil? It could also be that the ones living more western style take more notice of their appearance and therefore appear better looking. I don’t know as I never really compare.

I don't know, but you'll be having lots of practice in the coming years!

Let me know if you perfect the art.

dutchman

The younger ones don't wear a veil and there's enough of them live near me to form a subjective opinion.

martcov

Doubt it.... I have very little contact to muslims. I have enough to do with my missus without trying to chat up other women. ( Except when I am on the road... ) We are not overrun by a Muslim invasion despite what you may have heard. Some areas have more migrants than others though. No one has ever bothered to try and convert me to Islam. A couple of Christians have tried to get me to English speaking bible classes.... I made it clear that I am not interested in religion...

martcov

And also if no deal is reached and we go to WTO terms which is won’t happen.

Tell smoggy and Boris that.... We have yet to be accepted to the WTO. That could be fun if we keep arguing amongst ourselves and annoying people...

See the worm has equated the transition period ( wanted by the UK who are not in a position to carry out Brexit at the moment) to Vichy France. He also told the Irish that it was humiliating having the Troika inspect their budget in the financial crisis..... A joke coming from an English person.... 800 years of England dominated Ireland and the scum talked about the EU bailout conditions.. trying to make the EU look bad as usual... When are people like you going to decry the scumbag traitor Farage?

fernandopartridge

Tell smoggy and Boris that.... We have yet to be accepted to the WTO. That could be fun if we keep arguing amongst ourselves and annoying people...

See the worm has equated the transition period ( wanted by the UK who are not in a position to carry out Brexit at the moment) to Vichy France. He also told the Irish that it was humiliating having the Troika inspect their budget in the financial crisis..... A joke coming from an English person.... 800 years of England dominated Ireland and the scum talked about the EU bailout conditions.. trying to make the EU look bad as usual... When are people like you going to decry the scumbag traitor Farage?

The UK is already a member of the WTO

fernandopartridge

The second paragraph is laughable, why don't you ask an ordinary person in Ireland what they think of the Troika's behaviour post the financial crisis, instead of that silly conflation with British rule.

Kingokings204

He was still right. Whether you like farage or not what you just quoted him as saying is true.

Kingokings204

You set the world trade terms to what you want and it’s the same for all countries.

Funnily enough you could remove barriers for trade from countries such as Africa who get imposed huge tariffs from the EU and therefore items such as fruit and clothes become cheaper which help the poorest in society. You would agree with this I assume?

martcov

He was still right. Whether you like farage or not what you just quoted him as saying is true.

U.K. = Vichy France is true? We have decided that we want a transition period because we need time. It is our request. There is no Wehrmacht at the door. We must accept the consequences of our unilateral decision to leave the EU. A bit different to Vichy France. We are in the sxxt of our own free will.

martcov

You set the world trade terms to what you want and it’s the same for all countries.

Funnily enough you could remove barriers for trade from countries such as Africa who get imposed huge tariffs from the EU and therefore items such as fruit and clothes become cheaper which help the poorest in society. You would agree with this I assume?

And other things become more expensive, the economy slows and we lose political influence... but we can eat cheaper mangoes whilst admiring our blue passports...

Kingokings204

And other things become more expensive, the economy slows and we lose political influence... but we can eat cheaper mangoes whilst admiring our blue passports...

What other things? How does the economy slow?

The things most important to poor people become cheaper setting your own trade terms on WTO. That’s just a fact. Every one agreed earlier in the thread the customs union is a protectionist racquet so you can’t have it both ways. The EU protects itself thus making African Clothing let’s say more expensive which helps EU businesses sell more yes but doesn’t help the poorest in our land buy what they need most.

Kingokings204

U.K. = Vichy France is true? We have decided that we want a transition period because we need time. It is our request. There is no Wehrmacht at the door. We must accept the consequences of our unilateral decision to leave the EU. A bit different to Vichy France. We are in the sxxt of our own free will.

The transitional deal at the moment would mean we accept every single new law and legislation without a vote or seat at the table. Why the hell would we want to do that? If we agreed to it yes we come a vassel state.

clint van damme

I don't think it's quite as simple at that.
If it was that simple why is nearly every country in the world trying to get into trade blocks?

there's an overview here but the more you read into it the more complex it gets.

Factsheet: no deal – the WTO option – UK in a changing Europe

skybluetony176

It’s going to come as a shock to you if it turns out that they all have dark skin, curly hair and blue eyes. They’ll probably demand you leave because they don’t want honkeys diluting their culture. What will you do then?

skybluetony176

We're in the EU but we are also a member in our own right

Our membership is based on being a member of the EU. We’ll have to renegotiate our membership not only with all other WTO members also all remaining EU member states and the EU itself because IIRC as the EU is also a member in it’s own right. Could be straight forward but it’s far from a given that it will be simple or automatic. We’re in uncharted territory not just for us and the EU but also the rest of world including the WTO.

martcov

The transitional deal at the moment would mean we accept every single new law and legislation without a vote or seat at the table. Why the hell would we want to do that? If we agreed to it yes we come a vassel state.

We want a transition period because we are in a totally chaotic situation and have not yet decided what sort of Brexit we want. If the EU allow us to become a vassal state, that is a bonus. We asked to leave the table, so can hardly moan about not having a seat.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Doubt it.... I have very little contact to muslims. I have enough to do with my missus without trying to chat up other women. ( Except when I am on the road... ) We are not overrun by a Muslim invasion despite what you may have heard. Some areas have more migrants than others though. No one has ever bothered to try and convert me to Islam. A couple of Christians have tried to get me to English speaking bible classes.... I made it clear that I am not interested in religion...

I know, that illustrates why you have no idea what is going on.

Grendel

I am a little confused why the Muslim debate is entering the EU thread

Grendel

Stop trying to show off. The fact the left has snuggled up with Islam is ironic and illogical in itself.

You trying to tell me I'm wrong doesn't change anything, including my viewpoint.

The left snuggles up because of its anti Israel stance which shows their hypocrisy

clint van damme

Stop trying to show off. The fact the left has snuggled up with Islam is ironic and illogical in itself.

You trying to tell me I'm wrong doesn't change anything, including my viewpoint.

you're view point is that martcov doesn't know what he's on about because he doesn't have contact with muslims, therefore, as I have regular contact, I must know what I'm on about by your logic.
Of course my comments won't change your opinion, you're myopic, I'm not.

martcov

because brexiteers vote leave to keep the muslims out!

Yes that’s it. Heard another today. Cornish fisher said that he voted Brexit because it says ‚English Channel‘ on his map. The fish are therefore English. Great. In France it says „La Manche“ on same map which proves that the fish are French. Great arguments going around.

Grendel

Yes that’s it. Heard another today. Cornish fisher said that he voted Brexit because it says ‚English Channel‘ on his map. The fish are therefore English. Great. In France it says „La Manche“ on same map which proves that the fish are French. Great arguments going around.

No different to those who voted to remain as they thought we’d be banned from the Euro’s or not get the money the Eu give us is it?

Grendel

Really? I see populists and liars all over the media. Led by habitual lying scumbags such as Johnson, Farage and Trump. I am very well aware of what is going on and in which direction we are heading....

What about lies from Tusk when he pillaged his own peoples’ pension funds? Or doesn’t that count?

Users who are viewing this thread